Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure there was a spike but was it any worse than a bad flu season? Was it bad enough to justify all the shut downs and hysteria? I thought it interesting that the Amish avoid the government, the school system and the health cara system and damn if they didn’t have their best year ever. Those are three things that definitely don’t have your best interest in mind. Turn your TV off and 90% of all your problems will ho away.
I could do that easy.
...just don't take away my phone. 😁
It would be nice if the Amish would provide the numbers. It would be a great case study.

Not to mention everybody drank wine. Now wouldn't that be a lot easier than convincing everyone to get the vaccine 😁

Basically they just said FU to your BS and damn if things didn’t turn out just fine. They achieved herd immunity on their own right out of the gate. How about that.

Last edited:
The vaccine is a sham anyway. Ain’t no money in natural immunity. Have you seen the latest videos where project Veritas is going after phizer employees. Even caught one on hidden camera admitting natural immunity is better than the vaccine. Who knew.

It’s all starting to unfold.

The vaccine is a sham anyway. Ain’t no money in natural immunity. Have you seen the latest videos where project Veritas is going after phizer employees. Even caught one on hidden camera admitting natural immunity is better than the vaccine. Who knew.

It’s all starting to unfold.
I heard the Phiser people saying that a few weeks ago.
I doubt if the Amish went unfased by Covid, but I'd still like to see numbers. I would bet they are 5 times more healthy than the general population.

I just watched OPB's Washington Week with the 'fair and balanced', totally unbiased, Yamiche Alcindor.
She was talking with editors and other people from New York times CNN, NPR. They discussed media distrust, then Yamiche immidiately homed in on Trump and his supporters as who to blame.
They never mentioned Nicholas Sandman, the Catholic student wearing a MEGA hat.
They neverentioned the CNN guy that was caught on hidden microphone explaining in great detail how they went to great lengths to report negative stories on Trump...... Remember Trump using two hands to hold a glass of water? The guy went into detail describing how they used that to portay Trump as being weak and having health issues. even to the point of having doctors on the show to speculate. He litterally described how much effort they were putting in to stop Trump from being elected.
90+% of Trump coverage from all press was negative. I recall the number 93%...... whatever. 🥱
The racist BS against Sandman, Trump, Rittenhouse.
The statue removal lies, twisting "there are good people on both sides" to imply that he thought the KKK aregood people.
4 years of disinformation by the press over the Russian collision hoax is just fine...
....if the press does it. Any apologies or corrections from the press?
News reporting is now news making.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...-media-trust-among-46-countries-heres-why?amp
Oh, and happy new year. I've already made my wish.
If it comes true, I'm glad it's not in print here or elsewhere. 👹👹👹

I feel your frustration, but even If certain wishes came true, it would never be enough. The human brain with all its thinking, judging, perceiving, evaluating, you name it, is inherently flawed. Lots of times we see and hear what we want to.........A visual example is that trick painting, do you see the old lady or an Eskimo. One day I see the lady the next the Eskimo, and sometimes both.Even if Budist monks gave us the news, it would be interpreted differently. In my humble opinion the best we can hope for is for the evolutionary process to excelerate With turbo speed 😜.....because Every party and news outlet is run by Humans, God Help us ! .....PS > sorry Jim, I posted into the forbidden topic 😜✌️

Ladies and gentlemen. Introducing the next President of the United States.
Please bear with me at least from the 10 minute 30 second to the 13 minute 30 second mark.
.... Just 3 minutes of your time.
I'm just saying that it's not wise to vote against the person you hate. Vote for the best person even though he or she might have flaws.
If you vote because hatred instead of using logic and your beliefs....
....well, this 'thing' may become a vice president.
I enjoyed the entire clip, but from the 10:30 minute mark to the 13:30 mark will tell a lot about who some people voted for. I would love to see the number of people that regret their vote from the past election. It's so bad that I even feel bad for Joe. This isn't what he was expecting.

I wish I found a father's could reappear for a week under the advice on a path to follow.
My guess is that they would say:
"We got it right the first time, why did you screw it up?"

Last edited:
Im thinking we've passed bottom an people are waking up. Wokers are getting woked.
There are only a few percentage points that need to change to regain a sense of normalcy.
That's gonna happen next November.

So ....a mayor in Canada wants to find a way to sell the trucks, vehicles and other items confiscated to pay for the cost of the protest? 😳
The police chief is disgusting.
A single mom had her bank account frozen. She donated $50 to the truckers cause.
And this police commissioner is going to hunt people down and do the same to anyone who stood up for the truckers.
Is this Canada or North Korea?

It's a short video.

Last edited:
1645656676286.png

Latest posts

Back