Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, a bullet would solve both issues, unless it is still a vote by mail issue. In that case, they will ask for duplicate vote cards and still double their vote choice.
Oregon has had its vote by mail for a long, long time and I don't recall any issues with fraud. I think the recent issues in the past presidential election, were how quickly it was implemented for the first time in many states, and their lack of insisting on proof of voter ID. I don't think you can create a vote by mail system this quickly in any state. It needs debated and approved by the states own governing body. If you don't require positive voter identification then that won't work regardless of vote by mail or going to a polling place.

My G/F and I volunteered to be "poll watchers" at the last primary election, watching for irregularities. As most know, polling places are legally prohibited from verifying identification. We worked a small precinct, and we had 12 documented cases where people who lived 20+ miles away just happened to "pop in" and vote, even though there was no reason to be there. As the retired cop in me, I guarantee they were driving from precinct to precinct demanding to complete a provisional ballot. We documented every case and filed the reports with the Registar of Voters (ROV), but all cases fell on deaf ears, and even the ROV laughed at the massive amounts of fraudulent votes, ever since the "vote by mail" scandal began.

My G/F and I volunteered to be "poll watchers" at the last primary election, watching for irregularities. As most know, polling places are legally prohibited from verifying identification. We worked a small precinct, and we had 12 documented cases where people who lived 20+ miles away just happened to "pop in" and vote, even though there was no reason to be there. As the retired cop in me, I guarantee they were driving from precinct to precinct demanding to complete a provisional ballot. We documented every case and filed the reports with the Registar of Voters (ROV), but all cases fell on deaf ears, and even the ROV laughed at the massive amounts of fraudulent votes, ever since the "vote by mail" scandal began.
You have to either show a voter card or a picture ID here.

That's where the problem lies. The system needs to be changed so that there is voter registration required that can positively identify that a person is a resident and only votes once.
If the state fails to insist on voter ID then it's......
...... California...... and it won't make any difference if it's voting in person or VIA mail. Fraud is fraud, but you know that better than me 😁

Harry Truman said"
“My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference.”.

6E3C4F81-528A-4C31-891D-B3A08B47B229.jpeg

Well, a bullet would solve both issues, unless it is still a vote by mail issue. In that case, they will ask for duplicate vote cards and still double their vote choice.
You have ballots with bar codes so a person can't vote twice. Or every voter has a bar code ID assigned to them permanently. If they vote twice, both votes are nullified.

That is IF you have your ballot. This is no longer required in Kommiefornia. If someone is there to vote, they must accept the vote. I was also told that those Dominion machines have been authorized for the next 20 years. Isn't that Nnancy Pelosi's husband that owns those machines?

Here, when you go in to vote, you either need your voter ID card or driver's license and must be on the list of registered voters for your precinct. They mark you off so you can't vote again. If you ask for a mail-in ballot, you still must be registered.

I'm just amazed that the poll workers will be let go for asking for proof of identification. The entire voting structure is designed to increase votes for the democrats who were in Mexico last week.

Latest posts

Back