Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing he forgot to add that if you were a military-style gas mask it would definitely help.
.....that however would require rewording that song.
"The girls all get prettier at closing time."

Well the FBI's had hunters laptop for almost 2 years and they don't seem to want to look into it even though there's potential, if not likely criminal activity in it.....
....so if our own justice system won't help then who will?
"The Big Guy" certainly won't tell us the truth. I personally don't care where the information comes from I just want to have that information looked at so that it can be settled.
We know that Joe lied when he said he had zero information on his son's business dealings. Can you imagine if that laptop was owned by one of Trump's children?
Nadler, shifty, and pelosi would have immediately set up a special counsel, then held a vote on impeachment. They wouldn't have wasted one second digging into that laptop.

I'm rethinking what I said. After the midterm elections are done we will definitely have a special counsel digging into the information on that computer. 😉

congress.jpg

Elon Musk now owns 9.2% of Twitters stock, so now he's the largest shareholder. I'm not a Twitter junkie, but I think this is fantastic.

‘We must act’: President Biden calls for tougher gun laws after Sacramento mass shooting

by: Julian Tack
Posted: Apr 3, 2022 / 09:51 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 4, 2022 / 10:19 AM PDT

(KTXL) – President Joe Biden is calling for stricter gun laws, including a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, following the killing of six people in a downtown Sacramento mass shooting this weekend.

In a statement released by the White House on Sunday night, the president said, “Today, America once again mourns for another community devastated by gun violence. In a single act in Sacramento, six individuals left dead and at least a dozen more injured. Families forever changed. Survivors left to heal wounds both visible and invisible.”

President Biden has repeatedly pushed for tougher federal gun laws. In his statement, he called on Congress to ban ghost guns, which are manufactured without serial numbers and cannot be traced. Biden also wants background checks for all gun sales, including private transactions. He also wants firearm manufacturers to be held liable. Currently, they are immune from liability in these kinds of cases.

101 police officers have been shot in the line of duty in 2022.
That’s a 43% increase from 2021 and a 63% increase compared to 2020.
This is what happens when Democrats defund the police

A List of Biden's Lifetime Accomplishments.......

1973 Biden enters politics.

1977 Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle" . Fact check me.

1983 Biden Taxes Social Security .

1988 *Ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism.

1993 BIDEN Taxes Social Security, AGAIN .

1994 Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today.
This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe.
This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Fact check me, it's true.

1997 Hang on, not through yet.

2003 Still nothing.

2008 Calls Obama the first "articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American.

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

2020: NOW HE'S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY.
Have a good day, pray for the Republic!

Latest posts

Back