Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why they haven't put Joe back in the basement for the midterms. Nothing he says or does is helpful to the party chances of maintaining control of Congress.

So the instant replay has really proven that for the most part baseball umpires are very good at their jobs. That batter's box they can show on the screen for the strike zone does find some umps lacking. However, compared to the umps the PLAYERS who piss and moan when the call goes against them are horrible judges compared to the umps. I wonder if they ever apologize to the ump when the computer/photo demonstrates they were wrong.

Here's something new as far as this form goes.
I've been watching this family for a year or so and they're from Russia.
He documents their daily lives and the exposed everything in Russia.
He is totally changed my view of that country.
He's done walkthroughs of locations such as Costco or Target showing the products they have and I'm totally impressed, because the store is just like ours.
Anyway, this particular video hits home because it is so up to date and it's going to change his life..... good or bad.
You don't say bad things in Russia against the government without retaileration.
Give this video and look and give it a thumbs up. This man is an ambassador, not just him but his family. In Russia in these trying times, he needs all the help he can get.

This man's video really turns my gut. He's really brave speaking out. He has a wife and mini me sized daughter.
If there was ever a video that you needed at a minimum, to hit I like button, this is it.
I feel so scared for this guy. He's speaking out.

I think we’ve gotten to a point in this country where even simply talking about race can be viewed by some as racist. Why? If you go about it in a genuine way without being disparaging, what’s the problem. How else are we supposed to learn about other people no matter what color they are, what they look like or where they are from.

Don't even think about being proud to be white!!!
Every other race gets a pride day... But if you're proud to be white..... U B A racist! Facts!!!

Don't even think about being proud to be white!!!
Every other race gets a pride day... But if you're proud to be white..... U B A racist! Facts!!!
I'm not actually proud to be white..... I'm just white. Not much I can do about it. I just wish others could be proud to just be themselves instead thinking their color is special or worthy of some special recognition. Black or white isn't some sort of status. Playing or using the race card keeps rascism alive.

Don't you think those people need mental health help?
Maybe 🤔 but so do ‘ So called Normal’ people too. Life is full of eternal questions and most are above our pay grade to be answered.

I saw or heard a program where biologist studied Gibbons monkeys and found 1 out of every 10 births had behavior of the opposite sex, and We are the closest genetic relative to them…..by we ! I mean us Floor Covering installers 😜 ….. Seriously though, there’s a real probability that what’s observed in the wild could shine a light on our situation. Possible conclusion: maybe some don’t need mental help, just like some in the other group of 9. ?

Don't you think those people need mental health help?
Yup. Why would a 'normal' person "self identify".....I mean, what's the purpose? I'm Randy. I'm a guy.
That's my Identity.
Way too much influence and brainwashing on social media. Why are people so obsessed with their sexual orientation. Be who you are. Just go on about your life and pound nails, be a pilot, a secretary, a graphic artist. Nobody cares if your gay, trans whatever. When you hold parades to force acceptance. Trust me. It doesn't help.
How many "straight" parades are their every year? If you organized one, cities would get burnt to the ground because it would be construed as a hate event.
As long as a person doesn't dress and behave like it's Halloween every day, their ok in my book.
People that do that are seeking attention for who knows whatever reason.

Maybe 🤔 but so do ‘ So called Normal’ people too. Life is full of eternal questions and most are above our pay grade to be answered.

I saw or heard a program where biologist studied Gibbons monkeys and found 1 out of every 10 births had behavior of the opposite sex, and We are the closest genetic relative to them…..by we ! I mean us Floor Covering installers 😜 ….. Seriously though, there’s a real probability that what’s observed in the wild could shine a light on our situation. Possible conclusion: maybe some don’t need mental help, just like some in the other group of 9. ?
The problem isn't gay or whatever. It only becomes an issue when being whatever gets made a big deal over.
I'm never going to understand "whatever", but I certainly respect it. A person is what they is. The problem is, making a huge deal about it. I think they should keep their pie holes shut....... just like straight people do.
Not sure pie holes was the best wording. 😁 What's that old song? Oh my faux pas, Oh my faux pas 😁

I'm not actually proud to be white..... I'm just white. Not much I can do about it. I just wish others could be proud to just be themselves instead thinking their color is special or worthy of some special recognition. Black or white isn't some sort of status. Playing or using the race card keeps rascism alive.

Soooo, does that mean the people celebrating black pride month are racist? How about Puerto Rican pride day.... Their racist?

See what I did there? I actually agree with you about what you say. My point is that in these times "only white people are racist". Well my friend, I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood and was one of maybe 20 white kids in my school. Believe me when I say that racism exists amongst all races. Sad but true.

Latest posts

Back