Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that. The news 'makers' are totally silent.
It will be interesting when Tucker starts showing the thousands of January 6th videos that the Democrats would NOT show during the hearings. The ones that didn't fit the narrative.
I hope McCarthy and co. dig deep and discover how the mess was ever allowed to occur. There was total disregard to the amount of security that was known to be needed...... and wasn't there.

The Missouri AG has told the St Louis county proscutor to resign or he would remove her from office. A gang banger who was out on bond waiting trial for armed robbery had violated his bond a documented 50 times. The prosecutor refused to void his bond. He was driving a car and hit a teenage girl and she had to have her legs amputated.

The Missouri AG has told the St Louis county proscutor to resign or he would remove her from office. A gang banger who was out on bond waiting trial for armed robbery had violated his bond a documented 50 times. The prosecutor refused to void his bond. He was driving a car and hit a teenage girl and she had to have her legs amputated.
Needs to be easier to remove prosecutors and judges.

Prosecutor is a Democrat, judge looking at it was appointed by or Republican governor.
This is the same prosecutor who charged the McCloskeys for protecting their property from BLM rioters.

I've always wondered what happens when people constantly touch their mask to adjust it or take it off the on many times per day, and change the mask every couple of days. If something has gotten onto the mask and you keep touching the mask, isn't it now on your hands...... the hands you touch your face with when rubbing your eyes, nose, mouth? I only wore mine where required. Many businesses didn't require them even tho the state mandated it. Kinda gave em the finger.

I've always wondered what happens when people constantly touch their mask to adjust it or take it off the on many times per day, and change the mask every couple of days. If something has gotten onto the mask and you keep touching the mask, isn't it now on your hands...... the hands you touch your face with when rubbing your eyes, nose, mouth? I only wore mine where required. Many businesses didn't require them even tho the state mandated it. Kinda gave em the finger.
No one requires them around here anymore. Not even the hospitals.

There was a long list of pros and cons when it came to the decision to retire last August. Very, very high on the list was it coming down on MY lap to enforce Joe Biden's frivolous, capricious and ever changing Covid compliance rules on the construction sites as if I wasn't already busy. I learned to accept being responsible for site setup, supervising, scheduling, inspecting, clean-up and all reporting to comply with the contracts full of ridiculous bureaucracy already. I have to say that was really the straw that broke this floorguy's back.

No one requires them around here anymore. Not even the hospitals.
Mostly voluntary here now too. It's up to any individual/business to regulate and enforce their own policies.

I was and am complying with the mask rules anywhere I was concerned that paranoid elderly, women and children might be disturbed by me coming in unmasked. I never for a heartbeat considered they were actually defending me from Covid or even protecting others. It's just they've been brainwashed into paranoia and I feel for them. I call my wife a "maskaholic" when I catch her with it. They're even voluntary at her public Preschool/Kindergarten. Of course California teachers are very, very indoctrinated into woke culture. I'm not a partisan warrior. I have my opinions if anyone asks. In Rome I was taught to do as the Romans.

Both my wife's parents died in the last 6 months. Had I been refusing to mask up around them and God forbid they got sick with Covid (or anyone in the vicintiy) it's gonna get blamed on me and the indoctrinated could accept no other cause. That's a big part of the PSYOP's strategy.

Yup, same here. Just doctors and dentists still requiring masks… Everywhere else has finally lightened up with the silliness….

But then my dentist has always worn a mask. The lady who cleans my teeth wears a face shield and full body armor… Ever since the AIDS breakout I do believe.

My dentist gives you tinted safety glasses to wear so the bright light doesn’t blind you. I tried to talk em out of a pair cus that’s all I use for sunglasses anymore but they weren’t goin for it.

Lori beetlejuice Lightfoot lost her bid for reelection as Shitcago mayor. Claims racism. It has nothing to do with the fact that crime has gone up about 300% in her 4 years. The one who is expected to win the runoff is supported by the police union.

Mike McCaul (R) is the Head of the Foreign Affairs Committee and has led the movement to ban Tiktok in the US
Back in Nov, he filed ~$400K worth of $META buys in his spouse & 21 Year Old Son's Names
Since then, $META is up 70%

Latest posts

Back