Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...... Fauci has no problem judging me. He said I don't like to be told what to do. He meant that I'm at fault because he's upset people like me aren't sheep. We're supposed to be obedient to the state.
He forgot we're in the United States. He needs to oppoligize for painting all republicans with a broad brush. His statement was arrogant and uncalled for.
...notice the media didn't give it any play time. They agree with him. They're on his team. I'm not.

The media not reporting something doesn’t mean much. If they report it, there’s a reason. If they don’t report it, there’s a reason.

Look at all these old rich scammers, they’re all holding on for dear life. They have all scammed the system one last time, and us, hoping they will make it big and skate by before they die. And you wonder why I don’t give a F.

Last edited:
...... Fauci has no problem judging me. He said I don't like to be told what to do. He meant that I'm at fault because he's upset people like me aren't sheep. We're supposed to be obedient to the state.
He forgot we're in the United States. He needs to oppoligize for painting all republicans with a broad brush. His statement was arrogant and uncalled for.
...notice the media didn't give it any play time. They agree with him. They're on his team. I'm not.

When we make life a competitive sport with opposing teams, we get what we have had for 2,023 years and counting. Lots of opposition causing a wide range
Of problems. Who was that wise person that said ‘ there are no problems just solutions’

Only one person imho needs to Let go of others judgements in order to break the cycle. When we feel that the other team is trying to control us , A part of us must hold on to that judgment, in the form of
‘ becoming offended ‘ BUT Riddle me this Batman, If we take no offense, then does that mean there was no offense? 🧐

Someone has to break the cycle, might as well be me, not them.

I divide my thoughts on what you talk about differently between friends family and the people I work for, the people I associate with. I don't fight or argue with any of them. I'm extremely laid back and easy to get along with.
It's different when you're talking about people in power that can control your life. When they do wrong, they need to be exposed. So they cannot be in power.
You know that the national news has never shown this video clip.
You probably also know why.

Without criticism, without being exposed, we would be walked all over by the powers that be.
Criticism and exposure is the only way this will change.
All I can say is I tip my hat to Elon musk and his ability to expose what has been done on social media. I don't personally hate the woman that was in this video, I just don't want her in a position of power. Same with doctor fauci. I have no hate for the man, I don't know him personally. I simply don't trust him or like him in a position of power.
Without exposing people they will continue to hold power over us. Nice only goes so far.

Criticism and exposure is the only way this will change.
Imho criticism is the fuel that keeps the fire burning, extinguish the criticism. It’s not easy, but then again anything worth doing is usually not.

When a helper does sloppy work or when a Dr. Deliberately hurts humanity with less than perfect treatments, the equation is still the same…..A problem that needs a solution ! Focus on the Solution not the problem.

Examples: Hey Fred (the cpt. Helper) check out this style of cutting that keeps the baseboards looking good….. It’s A none critical approach that points to the direction we want rather than pointing to the direction from the past.

Hey Dr. Fauci we are not convinced vaccines are the solution , so we are working over here, to find a different one. Even if you criticize us during the process, we will not become offended and lash out in that distraction , because we have work to do.

Have you ever seen one dancer 🕺 do the Tango ? …. Never, because it takes two to Tango. Here’s Another simple child like technique that demonstrates a Solution based philosophy: Remember when your younger brothers got pissed off at you for imposing something on them. What was it that you did ? ….you stayed calm with the confidence knowing they can’t hurt you. Just hold them back with one arms length against their head , and while they are swinging, you continue focusing on moving forward with your life by eating the morning cereal with your other arm 😎 😝

Ironically Highup, I probably have more adversarial relationships than you do 😜

I’m just working and sharing this philosophy muscle in the hopes that I gain more of its elusive meaning and functionality.

Last edited:
In Adams county, Ohio, the sheriffs office raided a rapper's house. They broke his gate, kicked in his door, ransacked the house, took his money and found nothing illegal. He took the video from his security cameras and made a couple rap videos. The sheriff's office is suing HIM for humiliation.

Post #
Just because people go to Ivy League schools does not mean they can rationalize problems or are not bat shit crazy. People censored on Twit were not even doing the proper studies and had been called out for blatant lying.
Take for instance the congresswoman herself. LOL
Plus she didn't even say which Ivy League expert she was talking about.
Sure some other drug made for cows could potentially kill covid, but it's more likely to kill you was well. Wasn't made for it. May as well drink Koolaid spiked with rat poison.

She's playing out her agenda to try and make a political party or person, entity she does not like look bad. Too bad it back fired on her. Which is why no ones ever seen it. hehe

In Adams county, Ohio, the sheriffs office raided a rapper's house. They broke his gate, kicked in his door, ransacked the house, took his money and found nothing illegal. He took the video from his security cameras and made a couple rap videos. The sheriff's office is suing HIM for humiliation.

Maybe the Sheriff could lean into the problem by teaming up with the rapper and collaborate a useful video message , leaving behind the middleman lawyers ?

Solutions exist out there when we lean into problems, rather than resisting with blame.

Maybe the Sheriff could lean into the problem by teaming up with the rapper and collaborate a useful video message , leaving behind the middleman lawyers ?

Solutions exist out there when we lean into problems, rather than resisting with blame.
The money they returned was less than what they had written down as taken. The cops say they miscounted.

Imho criticism is the fuel that keeps the fire burning, extinguish the criticism. It’s not easy, but then again anything worth doing is usually not.

When a helper does sloppy work or when a Dr. Deliberately hurts humanity with less than perfect treatments, the equation is still the same…..A problem that needs a solution ! Focus on the Solution not the problem.

Examples: Hey Fred (the cpt. Helper) check out this style of cutting that keeps the baseboards looking good….. It’s A none critical approach that points to the direction we want rather than pointing to the direction from the past.

Hey Dr. Fauci we are not convinced vaccines are the solution , so we are working over here, to find a different one. Even if you criticize us during the process, we will not become offended and lash out in that distraction , because we have work to do.

Have you ever seen one dancer 🕺 do the Tango ? …. Never, because it takes two to Tango. Here’s Another simple child like technique that demonstrates a Solution based philosophy: Remember when your younger brothers got pissed off at you for imposing something on them. What was it that you did ? ….you stayed calm with the confidence knowing they can’t hurt you. Just hold them back with one arms length against their head , and while they are swinging, you continue focusing on moving forward with your life by eating the morning cereal with your other arm 😎 😝

Ironically Highup, I probably have more adversarial relationships than you do 😜

I’m just working and sharing this philosophy muscle in the hopes that I gain more of its elusive meaning and functionality.
The difference is, you can talk to the helper. Let's pretend during election speeches and debates, each candidate was polite and maybe even complimentary of the other candidates.
......you know 110% , that is never ever going to happen. Justin Trudeau declared.... Not asked, not voted on... He declared as Canada's supreme poobagh, that there shall be no new handgun sales.
You do NOT deal with authoritarians by being polite. It's war. Always had been, always will be.
On the flip side, being nice to friends, neighbors, associates, even people you do not know...... well, that's where you concentrate being nice, polite and generous.
Two days ago, I walked past a man parked in a handicapped spot at the grocery store. I could tell his hood was slightly open. Not up, just cracked a little bit. He had opened the hatchback and appeared to be looking for something.
I asked if he needed any help. He said he was looking for his jumper cables in hopes that someone could give his 7 year old Walmart battery a jump. I went back over to my truck and got out my battery booster and got his car started. He was happy, .. I felt good..... It made my day complete.
He said he was heading straight over to Walmart to get a new battery.
I'm a nice guy.
Had that been Dr Fauci.....
............well, you know 😁😁😁
Spread the love to people where it will make a difference. Don't bother attempting to spread it to people who will walk all over you if you flinch. People in power are often that way. You defeat them, you don't play footsie with them.

Sorry boys and girls, Just watched a program about Orangeburg County SC and the controversy about flying the confederate flag next to an ice cream shop. The owner sided with the Black community, wanting the monument + flag removed. That made the majority of the white folks to boycott the shop.

Then, of course the black community also boycotted because of the dominant representation or meaning of that flag. So, the Poor ice cream owner had no idea what to do, so they closed up shop.

Personally and comedically, with children as the number one customer. I have no idea how the White and Black parents kept themselves away from the ice cream shop, because all I ever wanted was peace and quiet and if my child wanted ice cream at the end of a hard days work, I would have bought it from the devil 👿 himself and the hell with the flag bull crap 😝 😜.

Now seriously though: After preaching all this none judgmental crap 💩 😇 I came up with two possible options and opportunities missed…..and by crap I mean it may smell funny, but it’s actually imho great fertilizer for possible growth.

Now, The proud Confederate groups are set in their ways, so sprinkling cow manure on that soil probably won’t work, because To them the flag stands for more than what meets the eye, for better or for worse, till death do they part. SO ! That leaves the owner of the ice cream shop and the Black community to think outside the box and work towards a Solution based philosophy that keeps the peace and the ice cream swirling.

Here comes an mslicology 😜 statement:
“ Sometimes we need Tolerance to overcome Intolerance “ for the greater good.

Picture this, the black community is disappointed over loosing the judgment to remove the flag, understandable ! but then they decide to not miss out on a possible teachable opportunity. To lay down some Tolerance Fertilizer, by saying “ lets accept what is rather than how we want it to be “
To take the opportunity to teach by example. To actually stop the boycott and enjoy the ice cream under the confederate flag. And To make a public statement that says, even when things don’t go your way it’s best to keep going, and to leave the animosity at the courthouse.

As for the owner, they could have tried a marketing strategy by donating a portion of profits to both parties none profit organization and to a class on promoting Tolerance in the face of adversity.

✌️and if you get a chance watch the program, very interesting 🤔 and then share your ideas for solutions.

Post #
Just because people go to Ivy League schools does not mean they can rationalize problems or are not bat shit crazy. People censored on Twit were not even doing the proper studies and had been called out for blatant lying.
Take for instance the congresswoman herself. LOL
Plus she didn't even say which Ivy League expert she was talking about.
Sure some other drug made for cows could potentially kill covid, but it's more likely to kill you was well. Wasn't made for it. May as well drink Koolaid spiked with rat poison.

She's playing out her agenda to try and make a political party or person, entity she does not like look bad. Too bad it back fired on her. Which is why no ones ever seen it. hehe
We don't live in a country where the government tells you what you are allowed to say. If you're a doctor and you said something different than the government said about COVID, your posts were deleted from the media. There were senate hearings showing the cosey relationship between Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. They were cohorts in banning Trump and banning comments about Hunter's laptop and banning negative comments on COVID.
Hunter's laptop was deemed rushing disinformation by 50 security professionals, CIA FBI who knows who. They said it was Russian disinformation but they knew it was true. The FBI had a copy of hunters laptop long before this became an issue. They knew it was in it.
Trump and other Republicans were banned when they spoke about the hunters laptop........
..... Though this laptop and the information in it was actually 100% true not Russian disinformation. They suppressed it so it would not come out before the election. Is that not election interference or what? It was organized. No way 50 "top security professionals" came up on this revelation and spoke in unison. No freekin'way.
They banned doctors who spoke out differently than what Fauci or the CDC said.
Banning ideas and speech is what Kim Jong In does, what Putin does, what Xi Jumping does, what Trudeau does.
I consider us extremely lucky here to be allowed to have discussions like this here. This is how the United States differs from many, many countries. We can discuss, exchange points of view and once in a blue moon convince someone else of a better path. Without fre speech, there is one party rule
You have noticed tho we may poke and prod each other a little bit, we still get along. Nobody gets mad, and tho our views differ we still help each other when we discuss flooring issues. I've never seen politics in flooring discussions.
We're adults and are able to separate the two subjects.
This website is proof that we can talk about virtually anything, still respect each other and remain civil.
The free sharing of thoughts stopped on the internet (not here) from the time Trump was elected to the time Covid arrived and until recently. Free speech disappeared, then Elon bought Twitter and exposed the entire game that was being played by social media in total collusion with our government.
This sort of thing must never happen again on our country.

Last edited:
I'd love a link to that story to better understand it. So the white people often frequented the black shop and because of flag was removed they stopped going because they're racists?
Again I'd like to see a link to that story. Without it I'm a bit confused.
.......well, I'm always confused so speak slowly. 😁

Something a bit humorous when the rage became to pull down all statues from the United States that people deemed racist.
The Democrats wanted statues removed from the Capitol building.
Every single one of them was a Democrat statue. A bit embarrassing isn't it 😁
There are things to consider.
Imagine if none of these men existed and none of the history because of them existed.....
Might we be speaking Chinese, Russian, German?
If we could go back in time and change things. What would America be today?
My personal opinion is that there are a lot of negatives about our history, removing every image of someone that created it is a travesty. Hiding history just seems wrong. It may be a lesson not to repeat some things. Destroys ever been of history is what the Taliban or ISIS did. They tore down hundreds and thousands of years old monuments statues, destroyed everything. The symbols are gone forever.
Leave history alone, there's something to be learned by it.

I'd love a link to that story
https://www.meltdownindixie.com/
The ice cream shop owners were White and The wife held bible study / ice cream gatherings for young kids of all colors. This is a perfect story why us humans need to minimize our passions around the concept of Right and wrong and start maximizing the concept of tolerating Difference. Then the only option left, if you choose to be active around any topic that has differences that collide with others is to activate Teaching through example.

Teaching through example is a slow process that started 2,023 years ago 😳 😝 but could be activated instantly
At anytime. Choose teaching over telling, it’s a solution based philosophy.

Last edited:
My personal opinion is that there are a lot of negatives about our history, removing every image of someone that created it is a travesty. Hiding history just seems wrong. It may be a lesson not to repeat some things.
The word travesty encourages us to stay stuck in the concept of right and wrong.
However I agree with the concept that hiding history seems wrong or wrongish 😜 and that’s an argument for teaching CRT along side Dixie Land culture and the only thing we need to fear about that is fear itself.

Our Government and courts are flawed by the very nature of human limitations, BUT ! It’s what we got right now and a certain level of compliance is necessary, even in the face of injustice on both sides. The black lawyers in that program always kept their cool and accepted the verdict. A very cool teaching through example moment. Just think of the compounding factor that could have had in that community, if right and wrong concepts had less of a grip on us. Will it change the minds of the sons of the confederacy organization ? Who knows, stay tuned ! But in the end, if one side of the opposing force decides to accept and leave out judgment of the other, then it doesn’t matter because the people who are teaching and learning from examples have just moved on to different concepts, A None judgmental
Solution based philosophy and the awareness that the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice and sometimes , White or Black we may need to lean into the bend.

The word travesty encourages us to stay stuck in the concept of right and wrong.
However I agree with the concept that hiding history seems wrong or wrongish 😜 and that’s an argument for teaching CRT along side Dixie Land culture and the only thing we need to fear about that is fear itself.

Our Government and courts are flawed by the very nature of human limitations, BUT ! It’s what we got right now and a certain level of compliance is necessary, even in the face of injustice on both sides. The black lawyers in that program always kept their cool and accepted the verdict. A very cool teaching through example moment. Just think of the compounding factor that could have had in that community, if right and wrong concepts had less of a grip on us. Will it change the minds of the sons of the confederacy organization ? Who knows, stay tuned ! But in the end, if one side of the opposing force decides to accept and leave out judgment of the other, then it doesn’t matter because the people who are teaching and learning from examples have just moved on to different concepts, A None judgmental
Solution based philosophy and the awareness that the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice and sometimes , White or Black we may need to lean into the bend.
CRT teaches that white people are evil at birth. Odd, since most violent crime and most murders are committed by the 14% of black people that live in the US. I have worked in a large group of mixed races (white, black, Asian, Hispanic). All are equally racist.

CRT teaches that white people are evil at birth.
I haven’t researched CRT, but in fact if that statement is correct, I would bet you dollars to donuts it’s metaphorically speaking. In other words, close your eyes, pretend your Black and your grandparents were abused with no real closure given, what would or could you say from that place of pain ? ….. now does that statement fit ?

If we continue to take rhetoric personally and out of context rather than placing understanding around the issue, and step out of ourselves and into a space of tolerance, then the very history we are against teaching, may find its way back around. I choose to give / have more trust in the education system than I give to the critics. Children need to be respected by giving them the truth, age appropriately and managed by the PTA

We don't live in a country where the government tells you what you are allowed to say. If you're a doctor and you said something different than the government said about COVID, your posts were deleted from the media. There were senate hearings showing the cosey relationship between Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. They were cohorts in banning Trump and banning comments about Hunter's laptop and banning negative comments on COVID.
Hunter's laptop was deemed rushing disinformation by 50 security professionals, CIA FBI who knows who. They said it was Russian disinformation but they knew it was true. The FBI had a copy of hunters laptop long before this became an issue. They knew it was in it.
Trump and other Republicans were banned when they spoke about the hunters laptop........
..... Though this laptop and the information in it was actually 100% true not Russian disinformation. They suppressed it so it would not come out before the election. Is that not election interference or what? It was organized. No way 50 "top security professionals" came up on this revelation and spoke in unison. No freekin'way.
They banned doctors who spoke out differently than what Fauci or the CDC said.
Banning ideas and speech is what Kim Jong In does, what Putin does, what Xi Jumping does, what Trudeau does.
I consider us extremely lucky here to be allowed to have discussions like this here. This is how the United States differs from many, many countries. We can discuss, exchange points of view and once in a blue moon convince someone else of a better path. Without fre speech, there is one party rule
You have noticed tho we may poke and prod each other a little bit, we still get along. Nobody gets mad, and tho our views differ we still help each other when we discuss flooring issues. I've never seen politics in flooring discussions.
We're adults and are able to separate the two subjects.
This website is proof that we can talk about virtually anything, still respect each other and remain civil.
The free sharing of thoughts stopped on the internet (not here) from the time Trump was elected to the time Covid arrived and until recently. Free speech disappeared, then Elon bought Twitter and exposed the entire game that was being played by social media in total collusion with our government.
This sort of thing must never happen again on our country.
Trump silenced the CDC. He wanted to ban protest, an ammendment in our constitution. Wants to ban tik tok. Banned bump stocks and wants red flag law.
You should prolly pick a different subject.
The thing is with Twit (which I don't do BTW) is that private companies /businesses can pick and choose who they want to play with. Like the cake maker baker who hates gay people.
It's not some YUGE conspiracy theory you and Qanon would people like you to believe.
However I am a staunch 2A fan, redneck and moderate liberal ifin ya want to know.
I think we'll find out about free speech and bias on this platform pretty quick.

Last edited:
Trump silenced the CDC. He wanted to ban protest, an ammendment in our constitution. Wants to ban tik tok. Banned bump stocks and wants red flag law.
You should prolly pick a different subject.
The thing is with Twit (which I don't do BTW) is that private companies /businesses can pick and choose who they want to play with. Like the cake maker baker who hates gay people.
It's not some YUGE conspiracy theory you and Qanon would people like you to believe.
However I am a staunch 2A fan, redneck and moderate liberal ifin ya want to know.
I think we'll find out about free speech and bias on this platform pretty quick.
Actually Biden is the one trying to ban Tik Tok, and who had the FBI list parents who disagreed with what their children were being taught as terrorists. He is also pushing to allow men to play in women's sports.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back