Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm frequently amazed at how little they can be bought for----------of course we cant account for behind the scenes corruption.......gifts, favors and other stuff not itemized on campaign finance reports.

So those reports are really a joke. The BIG money comes through the revolving doors when they retire and get PAID.
Every politician seems to retire rich. Did not care much for Truman, but he drove himself home from DC and did not want secret service or a pension. They made him take protection and when he had trouble paying his bills they gave him a pension. The MAFIA helped get him elected to his first office.

North America I like sky News better than Fox. Fox reported on this but you showed people standing around in the Capitol building. They didn't show this part.

Fs6ffiiX0AAHPst.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pentag...-time-send-pic

There is a sickness amongst some in our society. One that seeks to sexualize children, and I find it quite sickening.
mad.gif
Leave children alone!

From the article:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox News
Books in DoDEA high schools were found to contain sex imagery, detailed instructions on m*sturb*tion, recording sex, sending nude pictures, how to have an*l sex and other topics.

Books found in DoDEA middle schools were found to contain stories of a 6-year-old engaging in oral sex, children becoming drag queens, discussions on m*sturb*tion as well as references to an*l sex. Books such as "Trans Teen Survival Guide" offered information about changing one's gender using hormones and surgery.

Books in DoDEA elementary schools were found to contain narrative stories which included gender ideology and kids opposing their parents' activism against titles they deemed inappropriate.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pentag...-time-send-pic

There is a sickness amongst some in our society. One that seeks to sexualize children, and I find it quite sickening.
mad.gif
Leave children alone!

From the article:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox News
Books in DoDEA high schools were found to contain sex imagery, detailed instructions on m*sturb*tion, recording sex, sending nude pictures, how to have an*l sex and other topics.

Books found in DoDEA middle schools were found to contain stories of a 6-year-old engaging in oral sex, children becoming drag queens, discussions on m*sturb*tion as well as references to an*l sex. Books such as "Trans Teen Survival Guide" offered information about changing one's gender using hormones and surgery.

Books in DoDEA elementary schools were found to contain narrative stories which included gender ideology and kids opposing their parents' activism against titles they deemed inappropriate.

The real outrage is that people are getting outraged over a few books in a library somewhere rather than doing their job of properly raising the children that they willingly created and decided to bring into this world.

This sounds a lot like the crazy liberals that think that just because you see a gun that somebody is going to get shot. Only difference is we’re talking about a book, not a gun. If your kid reads a book and turns gay or into a whore, it’s not the book, your kid was already gay or a whore to begin with.

Hell, I submit that books were the first guns and libraries are the first gun safes and here you are trying to ban them. Or do you just want to ban the assault books because who needs an assault book to hunt deer? That’s where it all starts, right. First it’s the assault books. Then they come for your revolver books and maybe even your shotgun books cus once they start taking your books, they aren’t gonna stop. Maybe you can’t even read so what do you even need a book for in the first place. Besides, it’s not like the right to read is a constitutionally protected amendment.

I may have gone a little overboard with that, or did I. How about people quit worrying about what the government isn’t doing and start worrying about what they themselves are doing as parents to raise their children. Maybe you outta homeschool your kids if you don’t like the public education system. If you did your job correctly as a parent, are you really worried about some stupid book in a library that your kid likely won’t ever see.

The United States Supreme Court ruled in the cases of,
Murdock v Pennsylvania; the government can't convert a Right into a privilege and require a license and charge a fee.
Shuttlesworth v Birmingham; if the government does convert a Right into a privilege you can ignore the license and fee and engage in the Right with impunity.
If I'm not mistaken the 2nd Amendment is a Right.

are you really worried about some stupid book in a library that your kid likely won’t ever see.
Worry and concern is what parents do, and on a higher scale than usual. Speaking out by filing a grievance is needed , but then like C. J. Said
start worrying about what they themselves are doing as parents to raise their children.

Very wise ! Control the controllables. Freedom of speech and free markets will always travel up and down away from societal norms making us uncomfortable 🥴 It comes with the philosophy of Freedom over Restrictions.

Hell, I submit that books were the first guns and libraries are the first gun safes and here you are trying to ban them. Or do you just want to ban the assault books because who needs an assault book to hunt deer?

You are onto something here Chris ! Stepping back and seeing a bigger picture 👍 😎

The United States Supreme Court ruled in the cases of,
Murdock v Pennsylvania; the government can't convert a Right into a privilege and require a license and charge a fee.
Shuttlesworth v Birmingham; if the government does convert a Right into a privilege you can ignore the license and fee and engage in the Right with impunity.
If I'm not mistaken the 2nd Amendment is a Right.

My post wasn’t really about rights as much as it was about personal responsibilities.

My post wasn’t really about rights as much as it was about personal responsibilities.
True, but little sculls full of mush easily absorb stuff, ideas, suggestions, anything that is put in front of them. Teachers can feel those skulls full of mush all kinds of crappy stuff especially if the young student likes them....... they will trust a teacher they like even if the teacher is teaching them things that parents consider obscene or immoral.
School shouldn't be in the business of sex education, at least not until you get into junior high or high School. Even there, it shouldn't go beyond reproduction.... the hows and whys, this ins and outs of the subject.

Bud Light trans ad a big failure
Consider these reports from bars across America:
  • Case & Bucks near Anheuser-Busch's HQ in St. Louis has seen a 30% drop in Bud Light bottle sales and a 50% drop in Bud Light on tap.
  • Braintree Brewhouse in Massachusetts, a huge sports bar near liberal Boston, normally sells 25 Bud Light bottles to each bottle of rivals Miller Lite and Coors Light, but this week there has been an 80% drop in Bud Light drinkers. Owner Alex Kesaris went an extra step and found out that the 20% who did order Bud Light hadn't heard the news, but said "they didn't order it again" after other customers told them about Dylan Mulvaney.
  • A bar in Texas with a dart league sponsored by Bud Light normally sells three kegs of Bud Light during the weekly event, or 495 12-ounce bottles. The bar only sold FOUR 12-ounce bottles this week, a decline of 99%.
  • A pub in the LGBT-friendly neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen in uber-liberal New York City reported a 58% drop in Bud Light draft sales and a 70% drop in bottle sales.
This is being repeated across every store, restaurant, and bar in America.

Latest posts

Back