Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been told this negative Budweiser campaign has already cost the shareholders over $6 Billion. This ad campaign is a sure brand killer.
It's called a teaching moment.
Remember the story behind the Ford Edsel?
They designed and built a car and spent millions doing it. They didn't check to find out what the public wanted before building the strange looking car. Anheuser-Busch has enough money to test the waters before diving in head first. They could have easily known this was going to happen if they would have checked. Go woke go broke. There's plenty of small breweries around the country that could use our support.

Well one thing is for sure, our forefathers are rolling in their graves over the shit show this country has become.

I can guarantee you that those men didn’t walk in a straight line with their damn single shot muskets and look death in the face for some little shit to have the right to play sissy. Had they known that I’m pretty confident they would have put their muskets down and said Efff this nonsense.

duck tape.jpg

Really I never read that. At least he is honest about it. He still knows he's a {?} man. I wonder what his kids really think of him/her ? Is he my dad or my sister or mom.

People suffering mental illness/disability and/or brain damage can be quite lucid and functional day to day. I'm sure you've experienced this. This is how I would explain Bruce Jenner having a rational opinion on men taking hormones, getting surgery and then competing against women. His crazy behavior, like other forms of insanity don't disqualify every thought or opinion------------it would sure make me question them but in the end an idea or argument stands on its own merit-----not the person making the claims.

People suffering mental illness/disability and/or brain damage can be quite lucid and functional day to day. I'm sure you've experienced this. This is how I would explain Bruce Jenner having a rational opinion on men taking hormones, getting surgery and then competing against women. His crazy behavior, like other forms of insanity don't disqualify every thought or opinion------------it would sure make me question them but in the end an idea or argument stands on its own merit-----not the person making the claims.
Up until a few years ago, gender dysphoria was a recognized mental illness. Now, it is considered a life choice. Next it will be pedophilia. They are already trying to change the name to MAP (minor attracted person) Soon, they will claim it is a life choice. The inmates are running the asylum.

Transpons, they’re a bit of a pain in the ass but you’ll get used to it.
Might be something good for an unfortunate diarrhea event.
Is there a maxi tampon.....a fast acting version able to suck up a half gallon in 3 seconds? 😱 There's some things I'm not well versed in. 😁

Last edited:
Up until a few years ago, gender dysphoria was a recognized mental illness. Now, it is considered a life choice. Next it will be pedophilia. They are already trying to change the name to MAP (minor attracted person) Soon, they will claim it is a life choice. The inmates are running the asylum.
That's exactly the problem.
People are afraid to use the word 'normal' these days.
To some, the word normal is perceived as an insult, or some a derogatory term. No, it's not an insult. It's a descriptive word.
If you use it rationally, or normally, it means logical or ordinary.
Men are men, and women are women.
That's 150% normal and logical.
There are no third, fourth, fifth, or sixth and 250th versions of humans or animals.
You're either a male or female. For the life of me I cannot see the stupidity of debating this.
If you 'feel" like a female and you're a male,
......well, okay I can deal with that. I have no issues, you have to be what you have to be. Like I said, not a problem I can deal with it.
I have no hate towards people who go through or live this confusion.
The question I ask of these people who are absolutely 100% abnormal according to "my own" logic, is even though we accept you for who are,
.......we don't care. Go on about your daily life just like everyone else does. Quit making a scene, quit making demands and forcing yourself upon us.
That's all we ask...... Really.
The more bizarre you behave, the worse it makes you look.
Why?
.......I just want to know why, why you're so compelled to make sex, your sex and your sexual preferences out there in the media, known to everyone in the world. If you type it, it stayed there forever.
If you're gay, straight, transvestite, whatever....
..... Explain to me why the world needs to know this.
We don't care. Just go to work and enjoy your life just like everyone else does.

Last edited:
Well one thing is for sure, our forefathers are rolling in their graves over the shit show this country has become.

I can guarantee you that those men didn’t walk in a straight line with their damn single shot muskets and look death in the face for some little shit to have the right to play sissy. Had they known that I’m pretty confident they would have put their muskets down and said Efff this nonsense.
When we project our personal thoughts onto others and onto groups as Tom and all of us do, because it’s inherently human to do so, we actually limit society’s capacity to grow and adjust around complex issues. Do we really want to create a Collective Society where everyone thinks the same way ? I’m not saying to stop projecting, I’m saying once the image leaves the brain, look at it for awhile, like an imaginary screen, and see the potential effects.

After we project, ask questions and have open dialogue with yourself and others, Because if our projections have no flexibility, no shock absorbing qualities, then the clean up after the potential breakage could become extensive.

Last edited:
we don't care. Go on about your daily life just like everyone else does. Quit making a scene, quit making demands and forcing yourself upon us.
That's all we ask...... Really.
The more bizarre you behave, the worse it makes you look.
High, your comments on post # 4773 make good sense and if I had executive powers, I would bane all surgical and chemical gender changes, because I believe not to fool with Mother Nature. However the cat is out of the bag and since it’s out we must accept that and work through the process peacefully.

I also believe Mother Nature has fooled and confused some citizens genders and to deny this is also fooling around with mother nature. Balance, Flexibility ! Understanding !

I'm totally with you on most all of the issues, especially the understanding.
When someone tells you have to do something, that isn't helping.
Threats, even in jest aren't acceptable.
This is the "in your face" militant style attitude that needs to go away.

This is the "in your face" militant style attitude that needs to go away.

I guess He’s still loaded up with testosterone 😜 but kidding aside, yes
that language needs a redirection response…… When one parties ego goes low, in order to prevent conflict / violence the other parties spirit or awareness needs to go high.

Ego vs Ego =‘s We go at it and usually both parties loose out on potential progress.

Do we really want to create a Collective Society where everyone thinks the same way ?
Yes, we have to agree on certain concepts before we can even have intelligent conversation. So what I would claim is that where a pseudo-science of "Gender Studies" pretends to there being more than two genders intelligent conversation is over. You can't argue with insanity.

Yes, we have to agree on certain concepts before we can even have intelligent conversation. So what I would claim is that where a pseudo-science of "Gender Studies" pretends to there being more than two genders intelligent conversation is over. You can't argue with insanity.
Don't you want to go back to the days of leave It to Beaver, the 50s and 60s were people just didn't talk about their sex lives because it wasn't a big deal. It would be wonderful if people wouldn't make such a big deal out of it just like the back then.
On a different note I want to ban some words including woke, equity, binary, and pronoun.
Banning these words would prevent conversations that we don't need to have. 😉
I also think we need to create a new category for high school, college and the Olympics called transgender. Let transgender women competing amongst themselves instead of smashing women into oblivion.
I got ideas, I think I'm running for office.....
... Not sure which one yet 😁

Latest posts

Back