Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She gave aid and comfort to the enemy. She purposely let them use her for propaganda against the US. She violated a direct order not to go to North Vietnam. She also caused the torture of American POWs.

When you apply Subjective ( some feelings) and objective ( analytical ) thinking to her actions back then, one could actually surmise that she may have saved more veterans lives…..we just don’t know because life and actions taken are fluid and unpredictable. However thanks for the rebuttal, without it I wouldn’t be informed.

Nearly 10,000 photos from first son Hunter Biden's laptop are available to the public through a website that launched Thursday.

Former Trump White House aide Garrett Ziegler, the founder of the nonprofit research group Marco Polo, said his team took months to review thousands of photos dating from 2008 to 2019 before publishing them Thursday on BidenLaptopMedia.com.

"It's taken us a couple of months to, one, go through the photos, about 10,000 of them, and redact the genitalia on the photos," Ziegler told Fox News Digital.

"The number one thing we're about … is truth and transparency," he also said. "If the American people want to know what their first family is like, they're going to get it."
https://justthenews.com/government/w...blished-online

She gave aid and comfort to the enemy. She purposely let them use her for propaganda against the US. She violated a direct order not to go to North Vietnam. She also caused the torture of American POWs.
I wonder if the fact that Congress never declared WAR had any legal implications on what you and I can obviously agree is egregious treason. What I read on treason though is that they defined it very exclusively in the Constitution so it would not be abused by future generations.

Honestly, regardless how much I hate her actions in support of an obvious enemy if we're not going to declare war in Congress..........and play by those rules we open up loopholes in the law for..............treason.

A show of hands....
Who thinks she should have stayed on US soil, made more Barbarella movies and behaved publicly, more like her father?
Fame gives you a soapbox, but that doesn't mean you have use it. 😉

Her father would probably have been ashamed of her.
If memory serves, it was well known father and daughter had a distant relationship and in the movie ‘ On Golden Pond ‘ they didn’t have to find their characters motivation because the on screen and real life was the same.

Ashamed comes from the judgement zone of the brain and when one judge meets up against another judge ( Henry vs Jane ) ashamed and distancing becomes the expression, but imho, that’s working harder not smarter and is not necessary. They figured that out at the end of his life, better late than never 😎 …. What new skill can we learn before then ?

Wall Street is pretty happy today about the *extra* $4T slush fund coming their way. Our economy is now very much a slush fund to the extent they're routinely printing tens of trillions of "funny money" with no end in sight regardless who from the Uniparty pretends to rule Congress or the White House.

This latest trip and fall by our President, I noticed a much more scaled back tone from his critics and political enemies. I think this is now so sad even someone like Donald Trump knows it's not fun any more to joke about it.

Her father would probably have been ashamed of her.
Because you're famous you can pretend your smarter and know what's best.
In reality, you aren't, but have cameras and microphones available 24/7 and followers will behave like sheep.
That's a lot of power and should be used wisely and responsibility....
....like Meathead and Micheal Moore do. 🤧

If memory serves, it was well known father and daughter had a distant relationship and in the movie ‘ On Golden Pond ‘ they didn’t have to find their characters motivation because the on screen and real life was the same.

Ashamed comes from the judgement zone of the brain and when one judge meets up against another judge ( Henry vs Jane ) ashamed and distancing becomes the expression, but imho, that’s working harder not smarter and is not necessary. They figured that out at the end of his life, better late than never 😎 …. What new skill can we learn before then ?
Right before you die, make amends so everyone feels better? 😁

Looks like it's time again to fill out another Fred Meyer (Kroger) survey. They keep asking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230602-071255.png
    Screenshot_20230602-071255.png
    255.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230602-071337.png
    Screenshot_20230602-071337.png
    249.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230602-071410.png
    Screenshot_20230602-071410.png
    254.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230602-071234.png
    Screenshot_20230602-071234.png
    251 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230602-070631.png
    Screenshot_20230602-070631.png
    239.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230602-071211.png
    Screenshot_20230602-071211.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 0
Texas recently dropped their vehicle safety inspection. Only 15 states are left. A member of the Missouri house did some research. Accident rates are almost identical in states with and without an inspection. He is trying to get rid of it here.
I know that here in Missouri, it is a scam. I was an inspection mechanic for a while. There is no money in them unless you get work from them. Honest shops don't want to do them. Not worth the time. It can take 30 minutes or more to do one right and the shop gets about $10. Miss something and it can cost you $2100. in fines

We lock up all the merchandise in the stores now---------but we don't lock up the thieves?
That would be racist.

Not the best analogy, but here goes anyway. What do none incarcerated thieves and students graded on a curve have in common ? ….. They both get away with something that they probably don’t deserve to get away with, but do, because of many complicated reasons that place extra burden on systems not set up properly to manage said burden. Did that explanation change anyones view on this subject?

I do understand why some feel the need to expose it as Racism, because the Statistics don’t lie, and we love math , but it doesn’t answer complex questions, so we imho need to dig deeper.

Not the best analogy, but here goes anyway. What do none incarcerated thieves and students graded on a curve have in common ? ….. They both get away with something that they probably don’t deserve to get away with, but do, because of many complicated reasons that place extra burden on systems not set up properly to manage said burden. Did that explanation change anyones view on this subject?

I do understand why some feel the need to expose it as Racism, because the Statistics don’t lie, and we love math , but it doesn’t answer complex questions, so we imho need to dig deeper.
Ah, statistics. It seems to be racist to mention that most violent crimes are done by black men. It also seems to be racist to mention that 60% of all murders are done by blacks mostly killing other blacks.
Until everyone quits dancing around the facts, nothing will ever get any better. You can't fix a problem until you admit there is a problem.

Ah, statistics. It seems to be racist to mention that most violent crimes are done by black men. It also seems to be racist to mention that 60% of all murders are done by blacks mostly killing other blacks.
Until everyone quits dancing around the facts, nothing will ever get any better. You can't fix a problem until you admit there is a problem.

Exactly ! “ until we admit there is a problem “ What’s the problem ? I believe It’s criminal behavior. Lets focus the attention on that, otherwise you’re dancing 🕺 around the primary issues and creating another one.

We need to get the context right….. hint,
It goes deeper than color identification, but I understand. It’s easy to get caught up in the secondary.

Exactly ! “ until we admit there is a problem “ What’s the problem ? I believe It’s criminal behavior. Lets focus the attention on that, otherwise you’re dancing 🕺 around the primary issues and creating another one.

We need to get the context right….. hint,
It goes deeper than color identification, but I understand. It’s easy to get caught up in the secondary.
Black boys grow up in a culture that thinks drugs, guns and robbery is normal. Can we change that culture? No one know for sure.
When I worked in KC, the 70s+ store owner I worked for was beaten to death because he had no money. An older black man was killed for a hamburger and fries from McD. They do not value human life at all.

Some boys who grow up in a culture of violence turn out just fine and some, probably most, do not, irrespective of Race. So, what I’m talking about is how the publication of one Race over another opens us up to unintended ramifications. I get it, the math is the math, but as it relates to the criminals Race, I Believe it would be best to keep that statistic as a secondary bullet point, while keeping the Main focus on how to change criminal behavior for everyone.

After all isn’t that the ultimate goal for humanity ? To attack immoral behavior while at the same time remaining neutral about Race, Creed, Nationality and I feel like I’m missing another category ? O-well, let’s perfect the first three and then maybe the fourth mystery label won’t be so difficult 😜

Come on Rusty, step out of that Labeling hard line comfort zone, because the goal for a more peaceful society is counting on it. ✌️

Some boys who grow up in a culture of violence turn out just fine and some, probably most, do not, irrespective of Race. So, what I’m talking about is how the publication of one Race over another opens us up to unintended ramifications. I get it, the math is the math, but as it relates to the criminals Race, I Believe it would be best to keep that statistic as a secondary bullet point, while keeping the Main focus on how to change criminal behavior for everyone.

After all isn’t that the ultimate goal for humanity ? To attack immoral behavior while at the same time remaining neutral about Race, Creed, Nationality and I feel like I’m missing another category ? O-well, let’s perfect the first three and then maybe the fourth mystery label won’t be so difficult 😜

Come on Rusty, step out of that Labeling hard line comfort zone, because the goal for a more peaceful society is counting on it. ✌️
Facts are facts. If you don't accept the facts, you can't help.
Blame the media. They gloss over shootings done by black people, which is most of them. But if a white person shoots someone, it is all over the news.
When my rights are curtailed because of what a black criminal does, I get mad. I have a good friend who is black. He agrees with me. The welfare state started the decline of black families.

The only way it's going to change is for those kids to have something else to do. It's obvious they don't have anything to do. I've said it before but I'll say it again. Trade schools. They need something that feeds their own ego. When you do something, make something, create or build something it makes you feel good.
These kids don't feel good even if they think they do.
Is it going to cost hundreds of millions or more .....yes.
Or, don't do anything.

Latest posts

Back