Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If currently popular scientific theories and hypotheses about the Earth's climate at different times over the course of its existence are correct (and they very well may not be), then:

1. From the time the Earth was formed (when it was purportedly covered with molten lava) until now, the Earth has cooled.

2. Around 650 million years ago, during the "Snowball Earth" period, the Earth was believed to have been covered in ice from pole to pole. Since that time, the Earth has warmed.

3. During the time of the dinosaurs, which spanned around 180 million years until about 65 million years ago, temperatures were largely warmer. So, since that time, the Earth has cooled.

4. Since the last ice age (around 12-20 thousand years ago), the Earth has warmed.

5. Since the Medieval Warming Period (around 800–1300 AD), when the Vikings were the terror of Europe and Greenland was actually green, the Earth has cooled.

6. Since the mini-ice age (around 1350-1850 AD), when the glaciers advanced, crop failures increased, deaths from epidemics and plague were common and Washington crossed an ice-choked Delaware river, the Earth has warmed.

7. Since around 1995, the Earth climate has stayed pretty flat and maybe even cooled a little bit.

Of course there are many other instances of cyclical climatic periods such as the ones above that could be added to this list. But the point is that the Earth's climate has always been in a state of change. It always has, and it always will. So no one should be surprised to discover that the Earth's climate continues to change at the present time.

Clearly, climate change is normal and natural on the planet Earth.
They're just making a bunch of hoopla because of the recent storms and all the distractions from the Kavanaugh hearings.
The eco-freaks haven't been in the headlines for a while and feel the media has dissed them. They're lonely so they 're trying to make headlines by freaking out the easily freaked out crowd. That small percentage of the populous makes a lot of noise making the BS seem important.

He Ernesto, she's the Arizona Democratic poster child. Everything you'd want in a politician.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/se...-if-people-go-to-fight-for-taliban-against-us

And it looks promising. Ya just can't beat a good Taliban lover. ;)
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/az/arizona_senate_mcsally_vs_sinema-6328.html

First video is enough High and I don't believe anything n fox. All snippets taken out of context as usuall.

Now McSally voted to take away preexisting medical conditions and to cut medicare by 800 mil, plus give our SS money to the stock market with a ridiculous voucher plan.

Yeah, I'm aware. I am the founder of a political action committee, trying to oust our mayor and crooked city council, thus eliminating the big string puller (old city manager) and hopefully eliminating our biased chief of police. I am fighting with newspapers who are "owed" by the city council, and having one paper who sides with me. I remember how peaceful it was when my head was buried in the sand. My ultimate goal is to get a council person into office, so we have the required two votes to demand a forensics audit, at which time, there will be some politicians going to prison. This is why they are fighting me so hard.

Congress.JPG

The new movie "First Man" has an actor from my home town in it. I won't watch it. The movie purposely omits any scene with the American flag "because it might offend someone". It is about the moon landing, where our flag being planted was a big deal.

Latest posts

Back