Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/cha...on-illegal-immigration-protects-all-americans
So simple to understand.

"Mass uncontrolled immigration is especially unfair to the many wonderful law-abiding immigrants already living here, who followed the rules and waited their turn," the president said Thursday.

But as President Trump pointed out, we can’t simply open our borders to all the people around the world who want to come to America.

There are more than 7.5 billion people in the world – but only about 329 million live in the U.S. How could we cope with the sudden influx of hundreds of millions – or even a billion or more – immigrants from around the world coming to our country if we allowed whoever wanted entry to move to America?

There is not a single Democratic politician, pundit, contributor, or celebrity who is going to open up their usually lavish homes to let the illegal immigrants in the caravan move in for an extended stay while they get their feet on the ground. There is not one of them who is going to take on a vow of poverty and surrender his or her wealth for the comfort and support of illegal immigrants."

As President Trump said Thursday: "If these caravans are allowed into our country, only bigger and more emboldened caravans will follow – and you see that's what's happening now."

Once we lose our border protection, the road to citizenship, voting and welfare benefits for a flood of new immigrants will be all but paved.

And lastly, no truer words can be spoken. The Democrats hope is that people get killed. The more the merrier. :rolleyes:

"If violence results and any of the migrants are killed, no doubt the Democrats will use their deaths for political propaganda purposes to get votes and strengthen their drive to impeach President Trump."

v.jpg

Oregon only has mail in ballots and we got em a couple weeks ago. I have mine mostly filled out............. and I voted for a Democrat. :eek:

I don't know if anyone knows or cares, but using US troops inside our borders is a violation of federal law.

Posse Comitatus Act
The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878 by President Rutherford B. Hayes. The purpose of the act – in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807 – is to limit the powers of the federal government in using its military personnel to act as domestic law enforcement personnel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back