Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad .. Scary thing is , His supporters stand by him no matter what he does .. Wobbles the Mind ..

I see he is not shouting put his Daughter in jail for using a personal e mail for Gov Business ..
Sure do. You're getting it now. :D
I'm waiting to hear more about her e-mailings.
Nobody on the left was concerned when Hillery was bypassing protocol.
Nick, weren't you the one most complaining about Hillary and her e-mails? ..............:D
Oh, that must have been Ernesto. :D
She was using here private emails to do chats considered secret and top secret.
I'm wondering what Trumps daughter was conversing about in her emails. Ryan Seacrest or George Clooney?

That said, if she's supposed to be using a Whitehouse service, then she should be.

The prince really should be put under Magnitsky Act sanctions. We should not sell arms to someone who would have a US resident tortured and murdered. But, the Saudis own Kushner & Trump does other business with them. They "invested" in some of his business interests.
Meanwhile, I heard the troops are going to be called back from the border now that the political stunt served it's purpose.
This isn't that easy. All of our so called "allies" are there for what we need from them and how they benefit us. (and the rest of the world)

If we retaliate and pull our arms and service men and women from Saudi Arabia. I mean EVERYTHING. Drop the contracts and supply's and support parts for anything we have sold them.
OK, now Russia bec0mes their bestest buddy.
Which is better for the world in general? Kinda like cutting off the nose to spite the face?
.........no, it's exactly like that!
Eliminating Saudi Arabia from our list of allies so would cause 1000x the problems as dealing with it on some other level.
I don't know what that level is, but so far we do not actually know who orchestrated the nasty event.
It looks obvious and in may be............... that said, we do not know, so decisions will have to wait.
I ain't stupid. It's obvious that in no way, 15 people fly in to the embassy, "bassomatic" the reporter, then fly out the following morning. That was planned and financed by someone............... and not just any someone.
The obvious answer is it's the Prince............... Kinda like blaming "that" guy in a police lineup.
Sorry, but personally, I need to know, not speculate. Maybe it was his brother, or his dad? Maybe a wealthy supporter of the Prince?
If it is the Prince, we need to find a way to harshly deal with the issue. That don't include letting Russia be their new arms supplier and bestust buddy. All Russia doesn't need is one more ally that's angry with us.
This isn't a decision than needs to be made with a knee jerk action. It needs some very careful thought.

Last edited:
Thanks.JPG

It's not today for 15 minutes.:D
After that It's a go. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Nobody can post anything here for 24 hours.
...... and 15 minutes. :D

But our trucks sell really good. Our cars dont compare.
So GM, Chrysler and Ford will just be selling trucks and SUV's.

Tax cuts mean you have to keep producing a products that don't
sell well? Better off to make and sell products that do.
...my hope is they revive the shut down and make their new products at the same places they closed down. Sad right before Christmas.

All kinds of people from Bush's cabinet to Obama's and now Trumps daughter has used personal phones for government use. Only one who got picked on is hillary cus she was running for president.
Lock her up was the mantra right?
Well then lets lock all of them up.

How many secret and top secret chats, emails or texts has Trumps daughter done?
Is she the Secretary of State? What kind of information was she talking about or sharing ?
Hillary had stuff on her phone (and Weiners laptop) that couldn't be legally removed from it's database.......... If the data was removed, it was required to be sent through a government provided phone or computer. Somehow, she didn't have to follow the rules.
That said, If it's required (not simply recommended) then Trumps daughter should be using a secure government phone for government business.

Last edited:
How many secret and top secret chats, emails or texts has Trumps daughter done?
Is she the Secretary of State? What kind of information was she talking about or sharing ?
Hillary had stuff on her phone (and Weiners laptop) that couldn't be legally removed from it's database.......... If the data was removed, it was required to be sent through a government provided phone or computer. Somehow, she didn't have to follow the rules.
That said, If it's required (not simply recommended) then Trumps daughter should be using a secure government phone for government business.

Hmm, I don't know what she talks about, or what her job description is but she has a full blown Top Security clearance. https://www.axios.com/ivanka-trump-...ner-f0ff4333-3665-4778-9c35-ba10bae55d94.html

Latest posts

Back