Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just curious. Do you guys have fences? Do you lock your doors at night?

Hav, please fact check things once inawhile. That is not Pelosi’s house. https://www.factcheck.org/2018/12/the-house-that-isnt-nancy-pelosis/

Highup, please read it all the way through. Personally I'd rather have local LEO's doing the job they need to do like catching criminals instead of immigration. We have other federal law enforcement people to do that. Our local police force is way understaffed. Mostly cus they are idiots and don't pay enough.
https://thehill.com/opinion/immigra...aw-enforcements-responsibility-to-do-ices-job

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall! LOL Walls are bad, we have high tech these days. Just look at all that space out there. Thats just across one little valley in the desert. And you want a higher wall? Understand we are in debt up to our eyeballs.

walls.jpg

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall! LOL Walls are bad, we have high tech these days. Just look at all that space out there. Thats just across one little valley in the desert. And you want a higher wall? Understand we are in debt up to our eyeballs.

View attachment 8652
Is that the 500 mile wall Mexico put on their southern border with Guatemala?

Is that the 500 mile wall Mexico put on their southern border with Guatemala?

LOL No!!
Come on down for a visit I'll give ya a guided tour of the border fence. Ya'll people have no idea of the immensity of our southern border. That goes for any wall lover on this forum, even Hav. And I'll take ya plinking at my favorite spot which is a couple miles from there. As a bonus we get to go through no less than 3 check points. Just don't have any weed on ya. :)

So Ern, you don't have a fence around your property?

Noted.

I do around the back yard because i have a pool. The front has video cameras, ring doorbell, driveway motion detector, game cameras and house has xfinity alarm system. High tech baby.
Like i said Hav, come down and take the tour with me along the border. Open invite. Plus plinking and ill buy lunch. Probably dinner too. Its a big border.

Last edited:
I do around the back yard because i have a pool. The front has video cameras, ring doorbell, driveway motion detector, game cameras and house has xfinity alarm system. High tech baby.
Like i said Hav, come down and take the tour with me along the border. Open invite. Plus plinking and ill buy lunch. Probably dinner too. Its a big border.
After they shoot your dog and steal all your pool toys you's got's them on video... .....so cool! ;)

Latest posts

Back