Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0.jpg

We are going in the wrong direction folks.....

Receipts down, spending up......
frown.gif

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...venue-declines

The U.S. budget deficit widened to $310 billion in the first four months of the fiscal year, underscoring the revenue hit from Republican tax cuts and an increase in government spending.

The budget gap widened 77 percent compared with the same October-January period a year earlier, according to the Treasury monthly budget report released on Tuesday, which was delayed by the government shutdown. Receipts fell by 2 percent to $1.1 trillion, while spending rose 9 percent to $1.4 trillion.

Yeah, the kind who made deals with mobsters to launder their $ so they could keep him afloat & who made "deals" with prosecutors to not go to jail for fraud, tax evasion, & money laundering & to stop them from indicting his kids.

...and he's taking money from the treasury to do it. That explains the deficit. :D
...or the cost of the witch hunt. :rolleyes:
He should have said, "Kim told me that he knew nothing about Otto Warmbier" "Kim's a little lying SOB, and everyone knows it"
............... yes, that would certainly helped with the nuke negotiations. :rolleyes:
He should have said nothing and went on to another question.

...and he's taking money from the treasury to do it. That explains the deficit. :D
...or the cost of the witch hunt. :rolleyes:

He should have said, "Kim told me that he knew nothing about Otto Warmbier" "Kim's a little lying SOB, and everyone knows it"
............... yes, that would certainly helped with the nuke negotiations. :rolleyes:
He should have said nothing and went on to another question.
Talking to Un was just for show. He knew they are still getting ready to test.
Just wanted to appear he was being useful.

Sanctions did not stop his missile testing or weapon making activity very much.
There are a few options.
Continue to let Kim test and produce nuclear weapons and increase their range and accuracy.
Attempt negotiations to limit or stop his production.
.......blow the place off the map.
Did I miss anything?
Trump is at least making an effort and everyone that doesn't like him bitches about it. I don't care if Trumps huge ego is making him attempt to stop Kims nuclear weapon machine. If what he has started eventually works........... why would that be bad? Why is trying bad?

Sanctions did not stop his missile testing or weapon making activity very much.
There are a few options.
Continue to let Kim test and produce nuclear weapons and increase their range and accuracy.
Attempt negotiations to limit or stop his production.
.......blow the place off the map.
Did I miss anything?
Trump is at least making an effort and everyone that doesn't like him bitches about it. I don't care if Trumps huge ego is making him attempt to stop Kims nuclear weapon machine. If what he has started eventually works........... why would that be bad? Why is trying bad?
He is pretending to try to get his ego boost.

Cohen turned up for the latest hearing with 3 suitcases of what I'm assuming is paperwork.
Roger Stone's gag order violation finally got noticed & there is a filing that he has until the 11th to explain himself.

The larger news networks are starting to admit that Trump could have mob ties- it's been common knowledge in NY for decades but he's always gotten away with it by bribing, blackmailing, and turning rat on bigger fish. It's not just a coincidence that he acts & talks like a mobster.

Dems give Trump a zero for his efforts to tame NK. O, wait, they give him no credits for increasing the black employment rate......... after all, he's a white supremacist that ran his campaign on increasing black employment.
He could give every penny he has to March Of Dimes and Trump haters would complain he should have done more.

Latest posts

Back