Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.jpg

If I was President (oooooh, scary:D) , I'd fire people who didn't appear to be playing on my team.
You mean breaking the law or just following through on stupid decisions like shutting down a border that will cost us more money than Mexico would lose?

We send parts over there for them to put Ferd trucks together so they can ship them back to use to buy. You think Ferd, IBM, Motorola, among others will stand for that? Wanna see price increases? I'd rather see some factories in Mexico than China. It helps keep them employed and coming here.. Ultimately we should have those jobs but I don't see them coming back anytime soon. Remember the HVAC company Dump was at when campaigning? It moved to Mexico. And Tech companies as well. It ain't just produce its companies including Dell.....
Chrysler 3 Engines, RAM, Promaster, Journey, Fiat 500
Ford 3 Fiesta, Fusion, MKZ, Hybrids, Engines, Foundry
GM 4 Cheyenne, Silverado, Sierra, Aveo, Trax, and others. Engines and transmissions
Mazda 1 Mazda 3
Honda 2 CR-V, Fit
Nissan 3 Pickups, Frontier, Tsuru, Tiida, NV200, YorkTaxi, Versa, others
Toyota 1 Tacoma
Volkswagen 2

I'm not on board with shutting down the border.
Tax money lost from that might delay building a marvelously huge and glorious wall.
........Huge wall and coated in Teflon! :D

He needs another Golf Course so Chinese spy's can come in for a swim .. He runs the country from there .. Tell me that is smart .. :mad:

Security failed. They know when he's there and if they don't know how to work it, out the door they go. Security is their job no mater where he is. Since they do know, it makes their job easier.
They are there 24/365. They don't just pop in 6 hrs in advance. They know that place like the back of their hand.

Last edited:
Where does this "poorly secured" come from? You think they just have Barney Fife at the front door checking ID, no camera's and Trump stays on the second floor half way down the hall in room 37?
I bet the amount of stuff in the secret service's rooms and the number of agents there would blow you away.

Economy must be really up in my area. I delivered some binding today and kind of just cruised around where it isn't my normal route. I saw 3-4 houses being built and like 5 dumpsters pushed up to houses for remodel plus a apartment complex being built and more commercial building going up. There are postings of job fairs most every day. Sounds good to me as long as it keeps up.

Latest posts

Back