Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where does this "poorly secured" come from? You think they just have Barney Fife at the front door checking ID, no camera's and Trump stays on the second floor half way down the hall in room 37?
I bet the amount of stuff in the secret service's rooms and the number of agents there would blow you away.

Pretty much. Dump does not believe any if our national security agencies so he prolly just lets in anyone with a couple hundred grand come in.
Selling out the White House.

hillary.jpg

Look at the money he is saving the US Taxpayers! Are these figureheads really needed? Who placed them into position in the first place? I'm guessing more liberal votes to form that much larger government that they enjoy?

You have to wonder how nothing happened about those 30,000 emails that vanished. Information that was copied to non government cell phones, and some of it ended up on Anthony Wiener's computer. Hard drives that were acid washed and busted up with hammers....... and no big deal, nothing worth investigating. It's OK, just take her word for it, there was nothing important on there. :rolleyes:
She's totally trustable. Remember when her housekeeper found tapes in her closet that Hillary couldn't find. That was during the whitewatergate or about her once in a billion win when investing in pork futures for the very first time. Her testimony included "I don't recall" " I don't remember" hundreds of times during her testimony............. like she had selective Alzheimer disease. Brilliant woman. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Right, who needs a SS director or Defense secretary. Putin is loving in.

72 months of interrogation SIX YEARS OF WASTING MONEY OVER EMAILS! MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WASTED. And they found NOTHING! And then they cry about Muller 's two years? What a joke.
Wanna go over Bengazi again? Ok, ask the GOP why they cut funding to embassy security right before that happened. The guy who unfortunately got murdered volunteered knowing the place was not safe because of the GOP cutting funding to embassies around the world.

So today Trump says he knows nothing about wikileaks. Its not my thing.
Psychotic disorder! OMG!

He ought to be put in the same cell with Ms Manning.... O wait, ..........Obama pardoned her/him, whatever. :mad: Hack the password to allow yourself to steal government files and give them to Wikileaks.
No problem:rolleyes: .......well with Obama out of office, that ain't gonna happen again Manning out to have gotten 50 years.

He ought to be put in the same cell with Ms Manning.... O wait, ..........Obama pardoned her/him, whatever. :mad: Hack the password to allow yourself to steal government files and give them to Wikileaks.
No problem:rolleyes: .......well with Obama out of office, that ain't gonna happen again Manning out to have gotten 50 years.

Manning is still in jail dude. Yes I agree Trump should be put in jail with him, I mean her.

It's just amazing that trump spews obvious lies to which there are multitudes of videos of him loving Wikileaks and now he knows nothing about Wikileaks. The guy is certifiably nuts. And you guys don't care? Because of Hillary? Wow.

So that Nipsey Hussle dude, who is a bonafide Rolling 50's Crip who has done prison time, has a procession lasting 4 hours blocking the streets of Los Angeles. So many fights erupted that the LAPD called for a tactical alert, which estimates to cost in excess of $2 million dollars. What even frosts me more is that god damn Obammie sent a heartfelt message to this great criminal for how wonderful he is. Now really, was it because this guy produced only one album, or was it because he was black? Obammie, go back to Afrika!

So that Nipsey Hussle dude, who is a bonafide Rolling 50's Crip who has done prison time, has a procession lasting 4 hours blocking the streets of Los Angeles. So many fights erupted that the LAPD called for a tactical alert, which estimates to cost in excess of $2 million dollars. What even frosts me more is that god damn Obammie sent a heartfelt message to this great criminal for how wonderful he is. Now really, was it because this guy produced only one album, or was it because he was black? Obammie, go back to Afrika!
I was amazed when it showed up on the news, never heard of the guy. Who cares? Not me.

Latest posts

Back