Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that on a couple of radio programs. I love listening to the words people use against Trump to sway the listeners. The words can be very subtle to the couch potato listener. Trump's words in the transcript were
“I would like you to do us a favor, though..."
Listening to neverTrumpers on news programs, we hear the words shakedown, threatened, and demanded.
Even the fake news hosts use those kind words. When Rush does that, or cnn does that, you should expect that.... But the mainstream news ought to be unbiased. They aren't.
El Rushbo taught me many years ago to listen more carefully to the words people use........ I have ever since. EIB is such a wonderful school. :D

Last edited:
..and he sounded a bit like his dad.
Grandpa and I made a point to finish what we were doing so we could have lunch while listening to him.

That's if they are being truthful about who the whistleblower is- and they shouldn't be saying the person's name if it is true because it's a felony. Hell, if they are saying the wrong person's name then it should be a crime too. There are laws to protect whistleblowers & they lied about our CIs and about other witnesses so I don't buy a word they say.

tootsie.jpg

Well shifty had impeached a person before so he knows what he is doing. Plus, one law professor sides with the criminal GOp and 3 others don't.

Looks more like the other three were Shiff's kinfolk. The one you don't like was actually critical of Trump more than once. He seemed less biased, more honest.

Looks more like the other three were Shiff's kinfolk. The one you don't like was actually critical of Trump more than once. He seemed less biased, more honest.
Well he represented a congressman who got impeached by a unanimous vote. And... was saying the total opposite of when he helped get bill Clinton impeached. Talk about bias.
Basically a hit man for trump.

Latest posts

Back