Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was
Not nearly 135 mil, after 12 years he is worth 40 mil.
Look it up. Fact check.
Least obama put it in a blind trust unlike our current president crook.
How did he buy a 15 million dollar house with his money in a trust... You mean checking account? :D
The total includes Michelle's 70 million...yes that's a mere 110. Not bad for having just one real job in his life......
Totalling 8 years. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I never realized someone could get permanently delusional after drinking that dem kool aid.
Must be some good stuff, but give me a beer. I'll let others drink the moonshine.
New democrat addition to Obamacare.
Free frontal labototomy if you haven't already had yours. :D

trump.jpg

Obama has 2800 drone strikes during his reign. Who knows how many terrorists were killed....., over 50 strikes in his first month in office. One strike was a wedding party with a bad guy attending. Not the best of ratios.
He ordered the capture or killing of Osama,......... A good thing.
Trump takes out a guy as bad or maybe 10 times worse and gets criticized.

After viewing the bits and pieces of the state of the union..... no matter the party, aren't you supposed to clap and/or stand when good things or accomplishments are mentioned.
Initially, I though someone put super glue on Nancy's chair..... I thought that until she tore up her copy of the speech. She could have done that at home. She sealed Trump's re-election.
She can't even fake it for one night of the year. :rolleyes:

I only wish that Judge Roberts, once having declared the President innocent........ had stood up from his seat and ripped the demoncrats articles of impeachment in to pieces as Pelosi did to her copy of the state of the union address.
...the again, maybe McConnall should have had the honor........ back at ya madam Speaker. :p

See Trump was innocent :)
Had early on, they had they censored him for an error in judgement, this would be water under the bridge. He asked favors for "us", not for "me". Without reading his mind it cannot be proved that he was doing anything sinister. To the Dems, his being president is sinister.
They wanted him impeached shortly after his election...... because of the Stormy Daniels bs, because he was thinking of declaring kneeling during the national anthem a crime, because of the illegally approved Muller investigation. The FBI has ackowledged wrongdoing and has set forth 40 new rules to ensure this cannot happen again.
Jon, they are immature upset losers that still have not gotten over his 2016 win. That simple.
They won't stop because they have dug their hole so deep, they feel no alternative other to keep digging.
I think we are in for a civil war Jon..... whether Trump wins or the Communists win.
Months ago, Pelosi publicly stated that we cannot vote for impeachment without bi-partison support because otherwise it will divide the country. Jerry Nadler said that to.
Then Pelosi caved to the Demoncrats whining and agreed to go forward with the impeachment proceedings.
Last night she showed how frustrated she was over her political defeat by ruining a beautiful speech that praised special individuals for their accomplishments and threw mud on our historic economic growth, better military, higher employment levels for women, black youths and other minorities...... higher than ever in US history.
This was an upbeat state of the union and she disappointed everyone with her self centered act.
Dems are going to lose the house, not just the election.

Last edited:
I have just watched bits and pieces of Trump's speech because I didn't get home in time.
Listen to Trump and observe Pelosi. Observe the Democrats never standing or supporting his comments.
Makes me think they hate ICE and love dead Americans. What a disgusting bunch of trash we consider elected 'officials'. :mad:
They are supposed to stand up and clap to praise these people, not sit on their asses in distaine. :mad:
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump...tion-reform-at-state-of-the-union-78142533710

Latest posts

Back