Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grant.jpg

I just sent my representative and email asking why he and other state reps have been so silent on recent events like looting, destruction and all around KAOS.
I requested a response.
Oregon policies are about the same as Washington.
...yup, I live in an idiot state. I refer to it as California North.

Last edited:
This man's son was killed/ murdered in that "chop" district in Seattle, where idiots took over 5, 6, or 7 city blocks including a police precinct.
The cops were told to leave that precinct. .....shakes head.
This man's son was murdered in that " chop" zone.
He found out his son was dead...... but nobody called him officially to tell him. Not the police, not the mayor, not anyone. He just wanted answers...... why his son was dead. For days and days, he wasn't told....... he just wanted to know why his son was killed.
Cops were not allowed into the "chop zone" to assist when this violence occured. They wanted to help the injured but we're not allowed in by protesters....... and this man's son died. Took days and days to get an answer.... a reason why. Not sure yet if he's gotten an appoligy for the non response.
Anyway, this is a sad story in American politics.
Father of CHOP shooting victim describes 'very overwhelming' response to emotional 'Hannity' interview

https://www.foxnews.com/media/horace-lorenzo-anderson-overwhelming-response-chop-shooting

Latest posts

Back