Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
economy.jpg

I watch a few minutes here and there when surfing. I don't know which teams are good or bad or who the players are. Now I'll probably skip right past em.
Is it true the NFL has a new team, the Foreskins?

BLM needs to realize, it is not only white people opposed to their crap. I have friends who are Hispanic and they openly hate black people. From the stuff I have read from Asians, the majority of them don't like blacks either.

It's pretty sad, but I think that's what the real BLM creators want. I bet they are happy as hell things are getting so bad for race relations in the US.

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" Harry S Truman

So today I wake up to find out that on my DirecTV, Showtime movie channel has a dedicated movie channel for black people. Are they going to demand their own water fountain soon?

Hmm, seems I've seen this before in my history books, before they were destroyed and rewritten.

Latest posts

Back