Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree with that statement. I have leaned toward Trump from the beginning until he did his little ride around in his limo while sick. Biden I'm scared of, agewise and his running mate. Actually scared of both. This was to be my first time voting since George Wallace was running but I think i'm going to tear up my ballot which we had to pick ours up today. Still on the fence over that.
They're still Mickey mouse. 🙈

zan, I don't believe the prosecutor was going after Hunter Biden. My concern is why he was given that job, and how money fell into his lap from different sources, specifically Russia, and China through business dealings.
Had his father not had his father not been vice president do you think he would have been offered those jobs?
If he was offered those jobs because his father was vice president, there is an obvious reason to believe he was simply being used to gain access to his dad.

I don't like either of them myself. But if you read up on Harris', she is totally anti-constitution. And Biden seems to be incompetent. Don't forget. Harris told that rapist "how proud she was of him".
They're both anti-gun, they're both anti fossil fuel and they think that higher taxes will have no effect on business or the economy. Biden actually thinks higher corporation and business taxes will create new jobs. 🙈
...... And a week ago he explained that he was running for the Senate. 🥴
Over the last 4 years I've just learned to accept Trump's personality and off the cuff statements. I simply like what he is actually doing not necessarily the man himself. If you were the leader of another country, would you rather have an argument with Trump or Biden. It's like comparing a wasp to a hamster. 😁

Hunter Biden was getting a $1 million a year salary from a gas company in the Ukraine. He knew nothing about the company. He was not qualified for any job they had.

The problem with our political system is that we have made the entire process so toxic that the best people will just go into other fields. And honestly, I don’t blame them!

And an influential father.

but that doesn’t mean his father was involved. What it shows is that the gas company was trying to influence Biden. And in this country we have the 5th amendment where you’re innocent until proven guilty. Wish our political leaders would remember that thing called the constitution!

Biden pushed them to fire the prosecutor. Even if he was not doing something illegal, we need to stay out of the business of other countries. It has come out in recent years that the CIA helped remove the elected government in both Guatemala and Honduras which led directly to the death of over 100,000 natives. No wonder the people want out of there.

Biden LIED again tonight where he was speaking, saying "A tractor-trailer driver BROADSIDED MY FAMILY!" No, Joe. Your insane wife, with your baby daughte...r IN HER LAP WHILE SHE WAS DRIVING, turned around to your unruly sons in the back seat, took her foot off the brake, AND SAILED THROUGH A STOP SIGN into the path of the poor truck driver, killing herself, your daughter, and injuring the boys. YOU RUINED THE GUY'S LIFE, LIED SAYING HE WAS DRUNK FOR SYMPATHY TO GET ELECTED, HAD THE ACCIDENT RECORDS SEALED AND DESTROYED, SO HE COULDN'T DISPROVE YOUR LIES AND HE DIED A BROKEN MAN.
Now, you're trotting out the same old lie for sympathy to get elected, AGAIN!
Why didn't you say the truck driver overturned his rig TRYING TO AVOID HER, jumped out of his truck to try to aid your family and the accident was charged as HER FAULT! But that wouldn't fit your fairy-tale narrative,
Like you say you saw Jill's picture, met her and swept her off her feet. NO! You broke up her marriage to a good guy because you thought she was hot while she AND HER HUSBAND were working on your campaign to get you elected! Nice expression of gratitude to her husband, Joe! You may live in your fake little fantasy, BUT IT DOESN'T BELONG IN THE WHITE HOUSE! GRRRR!
A friend on Facebook checked the speech and found the errors
and decided to show the Facts about it: I copied and here it is.
The one that called Trump a lie when he was telling the truth is now caught telling another lie, and he has been shown to have told a great deal of them during his 47 Political years. Check them with Fact Check or Snopes

but that doesn’t mean his father was involved. What it shows is that the gas company was trying to influence Biden. And in this country we have the 5th amendment where you’re innocent until proven guilty. Wish our political leaders would remember that thing called the constitution!
The problem is more that his son was involved with Burisma, and his father literally threatened the government to fire the prosecutor that was looking into Burisma.
That just looks bad.
What was the reason Joe was withholding $1 billion in aid unless a prosecutor was fired?
It wasn't like the prosecutor was going to get any of that $1 billion, so why was it so important to withhold the money?
What's the connection between giving 1 billion dollars to the government and firing that prosecutor? Why is it so so important?
I've just never read an answer. It just sounds fishy.
......even if it wasn't fishy.
I totally agree with the political process being so toxic.
In this case I think it's worth investigating.
When people are running for office or any other political position, I think it's an absolutely disgusting tactic to dig up a person's early life in an effort to defeat them or just make them look bad.
Even people in politics that I don't like I still admire. Just because they have the guts to go through this nasty process to get elected.

Politics should not be a life time job. Biden has been there for 47 years. Pelosi is running for her 19th term. I would like too see term limits. I also think that congress should be drug-tested and kicked out if using.

Id be happy with 4 term limits 4 years long. Might get a
good senator for 16 years straight. (instead of 24) .....anything is better then lifetime reps and senators.
One term isnt enough to learn the rules and learn how to accomplish anything. Term limits would stop the "rub my back, I'll rub yours" or buddy system to a good degree. The less time they spend together, the less time they have to form a solid buddy system. Right now both sides are 100% against each other. Break the party bond by agreeing with the opposite side and you'll be wearing lead boots and invited on a fishing trip.
Hey Rusty. Have you ever seen a car or truck flying a big American flag with a Harris Biden sticker on it?

Latest posts

Back