Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why the 4 hosts on morning TV stay 10 feet apart
........without wearing masks.
Breathing is different than talking, and talking is different than yelling or singing. Breath at your own risk.

Trump's lawyers are not being talked about in the major media's. Maybe the will tomorrow after these two videos.
The first one is just under a half hour, the second, just under one hour.
The media blatantly keeps saying these claims have no basis or credibility.

Something I wrote:

Four years of Biden scares me. His environmental ideas will raise gasoline prices back up to $4.00 a gallon or more. And the two biggest polluters, China and India have continued to increase pollution while we have already cut back ours by 7% over the last three years. Shutting down the coal-powered power plants will increase electricity prices to un-affordable highs. His idea to increase business taxes will be passed on to us in higher prices for goods and services on top of the price increases brought about by higher prices for diesel fuel. It will also increase unemployment and shortages.

His gun ideas will increase the violence as honest, law abiding citizens are turned into criminals overnight for just keeping something that they have owned for years.

As people get hungry, the unrest will increase. Expect more riots and more burning because the Democrats will not arrest those responsible, just like they are doing now. I am afraid the next four years will be really bad.

Let us pray that Sidney knows what she's talking about and has some undisputable bombshell info. Aside from that, I agree Rusty. He has some things he can do by executive order, but everything else needs Senate approval. The mid terms could easily regain the house if that election follows the same trend as this one. What did they lose, 16 seats? ....or more?

......aaah, back when hippies weren't liberals. American flag and Confederate flag and everyone was happy and enjoying life.
I went here in 1976 and saw The Who and The great full Dead. Was passing back up through SanJose on our way northward from the southern California desert and my auntie bought me and my friend tickets. The music was do loud even on the 4th level of the coliseum..... .or 5th?
Fun for us small city kids people watching this city of crazy people.
I'd rather have seen this concert the following summer.

That was full blown entertainment.

Democrats are talking about trying to make vaccines mandatory under a 1905 SCOTUS decision that made small pox vaccinations mandatory in one city.

Jacobson vs. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the police power of the state.

Last edited:
ben carson.jpg

I've been listening to this for an hour and a half. Live senate testimony in Michigan. I bet no major news let's you know that this happened today.... Just as the one in Georgia.

Latest posts

Back