Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, not for nothing but is this really what you're doing with your retirement???
Stop filling in blanks and GO to the countries you pencil in..... Or at least go around the corner and bother the working men with the pile of transitions.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I really enjoyed that little geography exercise Thomas. Don't judge me!

slingshot.jpg

I was reading the list of boxes to check and I felt as if I was taking Incognito’s geography test. We need something so we can match the pronoun to the person.
I looked into that whole cash stipend for trans homeless news story. As absurd and obscene the whole concept is it's really very small potatoes, seriously just another politician virtue signalling for votes------more likely though CONTRIBUTIONS from LGBT+ donors. I think they found 59 candidates for the free money-------$1200 a month if I recall correctly.

But your article says there are 130 genders. Go figure out that math equation. I figure they'll need to find the missing 71 genders for equitable distribution.

I sometimes answer to Someone, anyone 😜 and I have a better plan. Rather than incentivizing a low income Trans. With a subsidy. Give it to the Employer for a split, 50 50 🤔 Now ! You have a less poor Trans. And a reason to be more accepting 👍 😎
Question is, why single out the trans? Gays, lesbians, cross dressers and myself could use some cash. How come they get it and nobody else does. This is how politicians (Democrats) create division.... play favors to one group.
Pretend you're in kindergarten and the teacher hands out ice cream cones to the girls with brown hair. Not the blonds, not the red heads, not the boys.
Ya think that would be a good idea?
No, that creates division. Democrats create division, then come running to the rescue 🛟 and save the day and everyone loves them .....because they care.
....no, they created the problem in the first place.
Conservatives want everyone to be equal.

Pretend you're in kindergarten and the teacher hands out ice cream cones to the girls with brown hair. Not the blonds, not the red heads, not the boys.
Ya think that would be a good idea?
No ! 😳 and here’s why, when the kids get home, Mary (the blond) Judy ( the red head) will sneak into Mom’s cabinet and die their hair brown 😱 While the boys raid the sisters closet and cross dress to look like a girl. 😱 😂 😜

Now the serious reply 🧐 :

Division requires resistance and a lack of understanding from one side and imho the best way to be Undivided is to answer WHY are we so resistant and closed off to understanding ? Keep reading, Maybe the word selections are keeping us subconsciously trapped ? And Allowing opposing views to be seen more frequently than alternatives.

....no, they created the problem in the first
They ! IMHO would be best left out of the conversation, and replaced with US !
When we consciously choose Us, we are sending a message of unity. We can still disagree, just replace personal judgments and passions with patience and understanding by including everyone (US) If we taught both to kindergartners, then we could actually celebrate brown haired girls with ice cream without offending the others.

So now we are back to the original question.

Question is, why single out the trans? Gays, lesbians, cross dressers
Did any of those arguments turn why into why not ?

No ! 😳 and here’s why, when the kids get home, Mary (the blond) Judy ( the red head) will sneak into Mom’s cabinet and die their hair brown 😱 While the boys raid the sisters closet and cross dress to look like a girl. 😱 😂 😜

Now the serious reply 🧐 :

Division requires resistance and a lack of understanding from one side and imho the best way to be Undivided is to answer WHY are we so resistant and closed off to understanding ? Keep reading, Maybe the word selections are keeping us subconsciously trapped ? And Allowing opposing views to be seen more frequently than alternatives.

They ! IMHO would be best left out of the conversation, and replaced with US !
When we consciously choose Us, we are sending a message of unity. We can still disagree, just replace personal judgments and passions with patience and understanding by including everyone (US) If we taught both to kindergartners, then we could actually celebrate brown haired girls with ice cream without offending the others.

So now we are back to the original question.

Did any of those arguments turn why into why not ?
The solution is eliminating the word gay trans black white asian etc and just use the word us.
That's not going to happen.
The problem is men should not be in women's beauty pageants nor in women's sports. No I don't believe women should be in men sports either but we know how that would turn out because of a fella named "gene" 😉
The solution is for people that aren't men or women, to create another category and participate in events and contests under whatever name or category they deem best.
They could still participate in sporting events or in the Olympics but not under men's or women's categories. Genetics decide men's or women's designations. If somebody "feels" like something else, that doesn't change reality.
If I feel like a dog I'm not going to be allowed to participate at a national dog show because....
...just because it's too obvious.
For a person to feel like a different gender isn't that big of a deal for me. When they tend to put themselves in a national spotlight because they seek so much attention, that's when it bothers me. People that do this are attention seekers and trying to justify their choices. In the end, all this does is create a big scene, controversy and this is never going to change by everyone being nice and inclusive. Men are stronger than women. Hormone shots will not change a man's strength into a woman's strength. A man that thinks he's a woman is almost always going to win. This is not fair to women. Like I said people that choose this life or have this life chosen or whatever the reason need another category, a category which they can put a name on and compete there.
I have nothing whatsoever personally against these people. I'm simply stating the obvious.
There will never be a point in time when the majority of people believe men should participate in women's events, be it a beauty pageant or sports event. We can accept these people for who they are, but in competition? Nope, it's just not gonna happen.

Latest posts

Back