Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Twitter releases are showing how corrupt that place was.
We knew it was but now it's out in the open.
Not that Michelle could influence anybody. 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221212-125515.png
    Screenshot_20221212-125515.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 0
If this was true, why did Trump make this comment last week?

"What kind of a deal is it to swap Brittney Griner, a basketball player who openly hates our Country, for the man known as “The Merchant of Death,” who is one of the biggest arms dealers anywhere in the World, and responsible for tens of thousands of deaths and horrific injuries. Why wasn’t former Marine Paul Whelan included in this totally one-sided transaction? He would have been let out for the asking. What a “stupid” and unpatriotic embarrassment for the USA!!!"

I was reading today that Putin actually wanted to trade the same guy for our Marine but Trump turned it down when he was in office.
Even that was supposedly a shitty deal for the USA. The way I read Trump's statement was he made a choice not to do the deal OFFERED------US Marine for terrorist arms dealer. Look, I dont pretend to know what's true with all this enemy/spy propaganda. But I know what I've read (CIA/corporate media spin)

It's not that Putin WANTED to make any particular trade whatsoever. We'll never know which side was pushing for a trade and which side was holding out for a better offer.

In this instance it's fairly obvious your president Joe Biden was desperate to get that 7' African-American lesbian ballplayer out of the Russian Gulag at any cost.

AT ANY COST.

That poor spy who thought he was next on the list for a fair trade never had a chance.

her name is Brittney, and the last time I had to make a deal with the devil, (to keep my livelihood) did not make me proud of that decision. One could even say I was made vulnerable and desperate to make a choice.

There are no easy answers in life when life is complicated and those Complexity’s require a particularly elusive skill set. One that requires many failures in the equation before gaining mastery.

her name is Brittney, and the last time I had to make a deal with the devil, (to keep my livelihood) did not make me proud of that decision. One could even say I was made vulnerable and desperate to make a choice.

There are no easy answers in life when life is complicated and those Complexity’s require a particularly elusive skill set. One that requires many failures in the equation before gaining mastery.
I would rather have seen the teacher, Marc Fogel, get out. He had been going to Russia to teach English. He had a very bad back and had medical pot for his back pain. He got sentenced to 14 years and has served 3.
Griner was convicted of assault on her wife. She has publicly said that she hates the US. This was her 8th trip to Russia to play basketball for $1 million each season. She knew better. She has talked about being oppressed in the US while making millions.
Paul Whelan was kicked out of the Marines for numerous crimes including theft. He was caught trying to smuggle a flash drive out of Russia that supposedly contained Russian military secrets. Who knows? He may have been a CIA operative. It would not be surprising.

I don't believe in complicating very simple equations with extraneous factors------like her name.

She got PRIORITY over our other Russian prisoners BECAUSE she's a 7' black lesbian. That's what makes this objectionable to most fair minded, thinking people.

There are no easy answers in life when your motivations are unfair and crooked and you want to present an image of respectability and honor. This was a sleazy political deal. Nothing complicated about that.

I don't believe in complicating very simple equations with extraneous factors------like her name.

She got PRIORITY over our other Russian prisoners BECAUSE she's a 7' black lesbian. That's what makes this objectionable to most fair minded, thinking people.

There are no easy answers in life when your motivations are unfair and crooked and you want to present an image of respectability and honor. This was a sleazy political deal. Nothing complicated about that.

That makes perfect sense Ingognito, and a sound none complicated conclusion on the surface, but maybe concluding hurts more than helps ? Let me try to explain….if we look deeper into our human complexities maybe an awareness kicks in and our attitude gets adjusted ?

Staying with the theme of surfaces, one could imagine that the foundation of humanity is the substrate, an unchangeable force and that the changeable section of humanity is the surface. Demo, scarify, seal, polish, install a new product, we must Labor for change. How do we best do that ?

I propose that Motivation or motives is an inherent part of our foundation. Like moisture content in a slab. It’s the Minds part of ‘ the mind, body, spirit ‘ and Once we accept this condition, mind and motives work together, we can then make adjustments on the surface only and probably in a more productive manner to gain better performance.

Now, when we conclude about the motivation we essentially turn the changeable top layer into the substrate, into an unchangeable layer that can’t be improved upon, In other words, judging people’s Motives, through our motives no matter how altruistic they may be will only postpone, detour, or derail the installation of a better performing surface that’s needed.

Could it be that once we accept this possible truth…..” that motives are an inherent human foundation “ maybe silencing ours serves others better, allows us and others to focus on need. To not call them out as the way we see it, through our inherently flawed motives. Just go directly to the changeable surface area and give direction.

Simple example: Yesterday Larry left 25 sharp staples on the staircase after he shop vacuumed and ! my finger found one of them. 😡 It hurt, but I simply showed him the 25 I gathered and told him to be more careful next time, so ! …..me and the customer could have a better, safer surface to work and walk on.

Sorry! Mumbo Jumbo? Or does that make any sense ? 🤞 I think I lost myself there and now I have a headache 🤕 ✌️

Bonus material if you’re still here 😜

I sat next to Kane ( a Mill - a- kin sales rep) today at breakfast. I wanted to address CFR’s situation but he wouldn’t shut up 🤐 😜…..really cool guy like CFR, full of knowledge and loves sharing. He ! got to talking, before we even knew our communality and shared two Latin phrases. One was ‘ today is a good day to die’ the other was ‘ we are all going to die‘ How’s that for perspective, I hope I keep a hold of it for more than today.

Finally, I’ve always had a problem with the phrase ‘ Hate has no home here ‘ because
I prefer hearing it this way, ‘ Love has a home here ‘ …… could it be that my motivation is clashing with their motivation and we are delivering the same message differently ?

That makes perfect sense Ingognito, and a sound none complicated conclusion on the surface, but maybe concluding hurts more than helps ? Let me try to explain….if we look deeper into our human complexities maybe an awareness kicks in and our attitude gets adjusted ?

Staying with the theme of surfaces, one could imagine that the foundation of humanity is the substrate, an unchangeable force and that the changeable section of humanity is the surface. Demo, scarify, seal, polish, install a new product, we must Labor for change. How do we best do that ?

I propose that Motivation or motives is an inherent part of our foundation. Like moisture content in a slab. It’s the Minds part of ‘ the mind, body, spirit ‘ and Once we accept this condition, mind and motives work together, we can then make adjustments on the surface only and probably in a more productive manner to gain better performance.

Now, when we conclude about the motivation we essentially turn the changeable top layer into the substrate, into an unchangeable layer that can’t be improved upon, In other words, judging people’s Motives, through our motives no matter how altruistic they may be will only postpone, detour, or derail the installation of a better performing surface that’s needed.

Could it be that once we accept this possible truth…..” that motives are an inherent human foundation “ maybe silencing ours serves others better, allows us and others to focus on need. To not call them out as the way we see it, through our inherently flawed motives. Just go directly to the changeable surface area and give direction.

Simple example: Yesterday Larry left 25 sharp staples on the staircase after he shop vacuumed and ! my finger found one of them. 😡 It hurt, but I simply showed him the 25 I gathered and told him to be more careful next time, so ! …..me and the customer could have a better, safer surface to work and walk on.

Sorry! Mumbo Jumbo? Or does that make any sense ? 🤞 I think I lost myself there and now I have a headache 🤕 ✌️

Bonus material if you’re still here 😜

I sat next to Kane ( a Mill - a- kin sales rep) today at breakfast. I wanted to address CFR’s situation but he wouldn’t shut up 🤐 😜…..really cool guy like CFR, full of knowledge and loves sharing. He ! got to talking, before we even knew our communality and shared two Latin phrases. One was ‘ today is a good day to die’ the other was ‘ we are all going to die‘ How’s that for perspective, I hope I keep a hold of it for more than today.

Finally, I’ve always had a problem with the phrase ‘ Hate has no home here ‘ because
I prefer hearing it this way, ‘ Love has a home here ‘ …… could it be that my motivation is clashing with their motivation and we are delivering the same message differently ?
How about, "life is a bitch and then you die,"?

It's really just mumbo jumbo to me Mike.

She's close enough to 7' for me to round up.
She's black
She's lesbian.

Besides those hard facts what would you argue were the MOTIVATIONS------politically for your President to choose this particular "political prisoner" to exchange for the Russian arms dealer who we accused of supplying terrorists with very serious weapons?

Stay focused!!!!

It's really just mumbo jumbo to me Mike.

She's close enough to 7' for me to round up.
She's black
She's lesbian.

Besides those hard facts what would you argue were the MOTIVATIONS------politically for your President to choose this particular "political prisoner" to exchange for the Russian arms dealer who we accused of supplying terrorists with very serious weapons?

Stay focused!!!!
I'm wondering if there are any Russians in US jails that aren't spies or the equivalent. It might be hard finding a "fair" trade/swap.
That said, I'm sure they could have done better.

I'm wondering if there are any Russians in US jails that aren't spies or the equivalent. It might be hard finding a "fair" trade/swap.
That said, I'm sure they could have done better.
That got me thinking. Here's the first article I read after a very quick Google:
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2014...ian-subculture-of-the-us-prison-system-a37284
American criminals dont sneak into Russia. Nor are they otherwise allowed entry. You cant have a whole subculture here in the States with just a handful of inmates so--------it's a LOT. I'm quite interested in finding harder stats. I'll get to it.

Latest posts

Back