Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Russians said they have 17 U.S. citizens in custody-----jail.

I couldn't easily get search results to what I considered a fairly simple, specific query about Russian citizens incarcerated in the U.S. The results are obviously being filtered. Say no more.

In the article I linked to above the author, from his experience estimated 200-300 Russian/Soviet convicts in the New York State prison system. From that anecdotal estimate we can be pretty sure in all the city/county/state/federal systems it's quite a few hundred with actual Russian citizenship.

Criminal types wouldn't immigrate into nations with very strict and harsh legal systems for quite obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by President Biden, from The White House transcript
You know, I — my dad, when I got elected Vice President, he said, “Joey, Uncle Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge.” He was not feeling very well now — not because of the Battle of the Bulge. But he said, “And he won the Purple Heart. And he never received it. He never — he never got it. Do you think you could help him get it? We’ll surprise him.”

So we got him the Purple Heart. He had won it in the Battle of the Bulge. And I remember he came over to the house, and I came out, and he said, “Present it to him, okay?” We had the family there.

I said, “Uncle Frank, you won this. And I want to…” He said, “I don’t want the damn thing.” (Laughter.) No, I’m serious. He said, “I don’t want it.” I said, “What’s the matter, Uncle Frank? You earned it.” He said, “Yeah, but the others died. The others died. I lived. I don’t want it.”
Biden told the story apparently to make a point about the humility of veterans, but the known facts indicate it’s not true.

Biden’s father, Joseph R. Biden Sr., died in September 2002 — more than six years before his son was elected vice president. Frank Biden, Joe Sr.’s brother, died in 1999.

Frank Biden’s tombstone does not identify him as a Purple Heart honoree, nor does his obituary. A partial registry of known Purple Heart recipients also doesn’t note anyone by that name receiving the award, though that database is not comprehensive.

The Post’s librarians could not locate prior references to Frank Biden receiving the Purple Heart, which recognizes wounded and killed soldiers, in the Nexis archive and the Factba.se repository of Joe Biden’s public statements also doesn’t contain prior references.

51 former intelligence officials confirmed that the $1.7T Senate Omnibus bill is a Russian plot to destroy the currency of our nation leading ultimately to the collapse of the government of the U.S.A..

That is an oxymoron.
51 former intelligence agency officials issued a statement:

"For globalism to work, America can't be afraid to act like the almighty superpower that it is....The hidden hand of the market will never work without a hidden fist-McDonald's cannot flourish without McDonnell Douglas, the designer of the F-15. And the hidden fist that keeps the world safe for Silicon Valley's technologies is called the United States Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps."

During the little ice age, temperatures dropped about the same as it has risen since. The little ice age ended about 1850. According to new alarmists, temperatures started rising about 1880. Why would they not rapidly rise? The ice age had ended. Earth was returning to pre-ice age temperatures. It is natural.

Was watching wheel of Fortune tonight. It was a celebrity night show were they donate to charities.
There was someone on the show named Tig. Have no idea so I googled "their" name.
That's not a drunken misspelling TIG is a "there" person. Now don't be confused, because TIG is also a "they"
If you get this, then you don't need to read the link.
https://www.realitytitbit.com/game-...ally-has-its-viewers-asking-who-tig-notaro-isI'm thinking that I'm not confused "they" are.
"They" needs a hospital stay.
Anyone else ever watch One flew over the cuckoo's nest?
Read the article slowly and carefully.
The writer of the article is not talking about all of the contestants, they're talking about "they" meaning Tig.
I'm thinking TIG also identifies as "their"
Tig is also a "them"
Identity crisis? ....oh yeah. 👍

Last edited:
There are only three singular pronouns. He, she and it. If they are not a she or he, there is only one choice left. I will not use improper grammar and use a plural pronoun to refer to one person.

Was watching wheel of Fortune tonight. It was a celebrity night show were they donate to charities.
There was someone on the show named Tig. Have no idea so I googled "their" name.
That's not a drunken misspelling TIG is a "there" person. Now don't be confused, because TIG is also a "they"
If you get this, then you don't need to read the link.
https://www.realitytitbit.com/game-...ally-has-its-viewers-asking-who-tig-notaro-isI'm thinking that I'm not confused "they" are.
"They" needs a hospital stay.
Anyone else ever watch One flew over the cuckoo's nest?
Read the article slowly and carefully.
The writer of the article is not talking about all of the contestants, they're talking about "they" meaning Tig.
I'm thinking TIG also identifies as "their"
Tig is also a "them"
Identity crisis? ....oh yeah. 👍

Man, back in my day a comedian had to actually be funny to make it. Tig’s not funny.

There are only three singular pronouns. He, she and it. If they are not a she or he, there is only one choice left. I will not use improper grammar and use a plural pronoun to refer to one person.
My problem is why do they have to convert traditional words to describe their metal circumstance in life.
Why don't they adopt a word from the Klingon dictionary so they don't have to totally f##k up a commonly used word. Pardon my French.
.... No, don't pardon my French, it's what I said.
These people have mental issues that need to be dealt with and they don't need me and you and the world to accept their weirdness.
They are so bent on acceptance that they got to weave their way into our psyche using any method at their disposal.
How about something really simple. If you're confused about your sexual preferences, how about just not discuss it.
......... Kind of like 99.9% of normal people do.
These days most Americans don't care if you're bisexual, gay, they, him, her, it, what, were, them, they ...oh wait, I already said they.
I got confused, really confused, like them are.

Honestly, why in a hell has someones sex and sexual preferences become a political or social issue?
My mother and father, our neighbors or congressman or anyone for that matter never talked sex, let alone preferences or pronouns or....
WHATEVER 😖
We do not care what you do, we don't want to know what you do, we don't want to know what our mother and father or grandfather did either...... we don't care.
My advice is crawl back under your rock just like everyone else used to do. If you can't accept who you are, don't punish the world, go see a psychiatrist.
Yep, that's pretty blunt but that's exactly how I feel.
If you're upset or embarrassed who you are, don't wave a flag to attract attention unless you can handle what comes next. My thinking is it's not going to be positive.
Oh, as a side note, it was drizzly and rainy all day today from morning till night but theres going to be some sun breaks and possibly some better weather tomorrow before the next wave of rain comes ashore.
If it's going to be sunny tomorrow I'm certainly not going to be gay about it, but I'll be happy. 😉

Last edited:
Man, back in my day a comedian had to actually be funny to make it. Tig’s not funny.
I had no clue whatsoever who TIG was so I googled IT and crazy stuff came out of my Google search.
Without ever having said a joke she said........
.....oops, I meant what they, them said (singular), meaning TIG.
Do people not understand what fools they make of themselves when they try to justify socially unacceptable weirdness.
If I had a baseball-sized wart on my head, I wouldn't be begging for attention from the national media I'd be asking a doctor or some foundation for assistance in helping with my problem.
That's just me I don't seek attention.
Well, ...unless it's on some flooring foum. Yup, guilty and proud of it 😁
Happy New Year in advance everybody.

Last edited:
Oh my God. What a relief. I just removed a heavy load off my shoulders. I just spewed a bunch of hate, yet simultaneously, guilt was lifted off my shoulders.
I'm feeling like a newborn old school American again. Unpolitically correct, sometimes means .....correct.

Last edited:
Oh my God. What a relief. I just removed a heavy load off my shoulders. I just spewed a bunch of hate, yet simultaneously, guilt was lifted off my shoulders.
I'm feeling like a newborn old school American again, I'm afraid to face reality. Unpolitically correct, which obviously means .....correct.
You may have crossed over some boundries on your rant, which I agree with you on most of it, but you might keep looking over your shoulder for the law to come and get you.o_O

Latest posts

Back