Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My biggest complaint is they are trying to change 95% of the population, forcing the normal people to believe you are a fuzzy, a twerp, a dink, a doink, or some other alphabet pronoun.

How about you do you, and I'll do me. What a novel approach to life!

My biggest complaint is they are trying to change 95% of the population, forcing the normal people to believe you are a fuzzy, a twerp, a dink, a doink, or some other alphabet pronoun.

How about you do you, and I'll do me. What a novel approach to life!
And we won't do parades about it.

A New York State Supreme Court Justice ruled last week that New York’s Extreme Risk Protection Order laws, often called Red Flag laws are unconstitutional and declined to issue an Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO). As we have written in the past, extreme risk protections have become very popular in anti-gun states and are a way for government officials to take away the Second Amendment rights of individuals who have not committed any crime. Yet, New York’s Red Flag laws were expanded in July of 2022. Justice Thomas E. Moran, of the Rochester based Monroe County Supreme Court struck down these laws in a 10 page decision, in a case entitled G.W. v. C.N., 2022 NY Slip Op 22392 (Monroe County Sup. Ct. 2022).

And recharged by coal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230102-213053.png
    Screenshot_20230102-213053.png
    540.1 KB · Views: 0
Supposedly for therapy and each session sounds really expensive....
....not covered by insurances.
Oregonians voted against the measure, Portlandians voted for it.

I tried to find this full clip on Youtube but couldn't. I don't know what was really said but this made me laugh. Bad Lip Reading.

And the plot thickens.
Anyone remember the email between Hunter and his sister when he says,
"At least you don't have to give 50% of what you make to Dad"
.......so who actually owned the house that the recently discovered, top secret documents were found in?
Joe says it's his, but in 2017 it was Hunter's house. 🤔
Whose house was it in 2016, and whose house was it in 2018?
......... Inquiring minds want to know............. why. 🫣
I can't wait for committee hearings and hearing Tony Bobolinski speak. He spent many hours with the FBI exposing the shady business deals with Hunter and his Dad being the obvious "big guy" who was to receive 30% of the profits. Been a while, that percentage might be wrong. 😁
Hunter is on record asking for keys to his office, for his father. This office was shared by a Chinese business associate. Biden has always claimed to have zero knowledge of his son's business for business dealings, yet he was photographed with heads of business partners on numerous occasions. One of those Chinese business people thank Hunter for the opportunity to connect him with his father.
Why did Hunter make a request for keys for his dad to his office?
Can you imagine flying on numerous trips on Air Force 2 with your son and never talking about what he did? I mean, you know he was talking with business partners he didn't interest you and you weren't concerned enough about your son and his business to chat about it? Really? 🤧
I think this is finally going to come out, now that Republicans have some control of what goes on. Fairness has been restored and there's nothing the Democrats can do to stop any investigation.
If no wrongdoing is found, I can deal with that. With the previous administration, we couldn't even check to see if wrongdoing is done.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230113-212751.png
    Screenshot_20230113-212751.png
    856.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230113-212751.png
    Screenshot_20230113-212751.png
    324 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I see the Obiden Administration is working quick to cover this up. Today, the breaking news was the Russians attacking Ukraine. Yep, no mention of all the sets of classified documents found in different locations, even classified documents belonging to the original puppet master, Ba 'rock Obammie!

Latest posts

Back