Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flipped on Kimmel and he had a rerun last night so he's got the weekend plus a few days to think up Biden jokes. He'll probably run a cartoon of trump putting them there. šŸ˜

Illinois passed a very restrictive gun law. 74 of the 102 sheriffs say they won't enforce it. The governor has threatened to fire them. Whoops, he can't. They are elected,

SoCal Gas bill is $334 this month. I dont think I ever paid even $200 in a month before. Thanks go out to the general price inflation caused by trillions in Helicopter money dropped onto the public, exportation of liquid natural gas lowering domestic supplies and the sanctions on Russia forcing Europe to depend on imports from US markets. What an amazing coincidence that all these factors POP all at once.
1673720464709.jpeg

Ours was $200 this month. Most I ever paid before was $100 and that was last spring and our gas company just got permission to raise rates again.
This is going to really affect average families. My wife and I can certainly afford the hit. We're not rich but this isn't going to really hurt us. But the majority of folks we know are not going to be able to pay this bill-------straight up, without making major adjustments to their lifestyle.

If this is going on nationwide and not just a California issue there will be serious economic reverberations/ waves affecting "discretionary" spending.

This is going to really affect average families. My wife and I can certainly afford the hit. We're not rich but this isn't going to really hurt us. But the majority of folks we know are not going to be able to pay this bill-------straight up, without making major adjustments to their lifestyle.

If this is going on nationwide and not just a California issue there will be serious economic reverberations/ waves affecting "discretionary" spending.
If I could go back to work, I would.

If I could go back to work, I would.
I'm on the fence right now. I feel a thousand percent better without all the joint pain, swelling, fatigue, stress and with general healing from rest. I'm not able to work on the floor with the bum knee but there's plenty I can do. I've been working on a resume and went so far as to fill out an application.........90% of one but never submitted it.

See, I was pretty serious.

I'm on the fence right now. I feel a thousand percent better without all the joint pain, swelling, fatigue, stress and with general healing from rest. I'm not able to work on the floor with the bum knee but there's plenty I can do. I've been working on a resume and went so far as to fill out an application.........90% of one but never submitted it.

See, I was pretty serious.
Would like to go back to restretches and repairs.

Illinois passed a very restrictive gun law. 74 of the 102 sheriffs say they won't enforce it. The governor has threatened to fire them. Whoops, he can't. They are elected,
Governor's can behave like dictators when given power. It will be interesting to see how Oregon's new governor behaves.
I can't imagine living in Canada right now.

Latest posts

Back