Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz Cheney claimed to be a republican too 😁
He's better looking than most trans men 😱
It would be nice if more in both parties wouldn't tow the party line with such loyalty.
.....except for the Republicans 😁

He does look pretty as a drag queen. It's too bad he's such a liar about everything. Claimed his mother was killed in one of the towers on 9-11 but she didn't even come to the US until 2003. Said she died at least 4 times to get sympathy and $. Lied about working at places. Lied about his education. Lied about his name. Had at least 2 scam gofundmes. Is wanted for check fraud in Brazil... I really don't know how they let this guy get past any sort of vetting/screening. I've seen other Republicans are calling for him to resign bc he's such a disgrace. I truly think we need to have background checks on ALL candidates before they can run. If they can't pass, they can't run. I don't care what party they are from. Also, the Citizens United ruling needs to be overturned. Politics would be vastly different if we took the bribes out. Then we wouldn't have members of Congress beholden to large corporations. The two-party system sucks.

He does look pretty as a drag queen. It's too bad he's such a liar about everything. Claimed his mother was killed in one of the towers on 9-11 but she didn't even come to the US until 2003. Said she died at least 4 times to get sympathy and $. Lied about working at places. Lied about his education. Lied about his name. Had at least 2 scam gofundmes. Is wanted for check fraud in Brazil... I really don't know how they let this guy get past any sort of vetting/screening. I've seen other Republicans are calling for him to resign bc he's such a disgrace. I truly think we need to have background checks on ALL candidates before they can run. If they can't pass, they can't run. I don't care what party they are from. Also, the Citizens United ruling needs to be overturned. Politics would be vastly different if we took the bribes out. Then we wouldn't have members of Congress beholden to large corporations. The two-party system sucks.
Well, there absolutely is a background check and that's the election. If you're asserting the voters in that district aren't qualified to participate in a democratic process I'm going to agree with that 100%. Clowns like him aren't any more dangerous than Trump or Maxine Waters UNTIL they rise through the corrupt system (political or economic). SERIOUSLY compare this guy's BS stories and our current president's. Our democracy is broken on a very fundamental level.

"Woke" is killing Seattle. In the last week alone, Amazon and Nike have announced they are moving out. And a big movie theater is closing. Too much crime and too many homeless.

In high school off seasons my boy played with a Travel Ball club (baseball) out of Monterrey Park. I usually helped coaching when I could. When I was seeing the mass shooting crime scene from the street with all the cop cars and news crews scattered abut there's a hill just a block off that main street (Garvey) that kept showing up on the nightly news reports. On the backside of that hill is the park that his team practiced and played.

I read on line there has been 33mass shooting in the US in 3 weeks. Is it ever going to end? I'm for gun ownership but this is like or worse than the wild west.
4A2518B2-C95A-4E3A-BDBB-E862F5EBA4A0.jpeg

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) has introduced a bill that would ban members of Congress from trading and owning stocks, using the name of his legislation to take a jab at Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

Hawley on Tuesday introduced the Pelosi Act — or the Preventing Elected Leaders from Owning Securities and Investments Act — renewing a legislative push to curtail stock trading by lawmakers that has failed over the last few years.

Pelosi sold $3 million in Google stocks just before the DOJ sued them.

Last edited:
The city of Seattle is planning to sue Hyundai because they made their cars too easy to steal.
These easy to steal cars are now escalating the situation because they are used to commit more crimes.
Hyundai has already corrected this problem and offer to repair existing cars with this issue.
I find them blaming others for their crime statistics amusing.
If they are going to start suing people they should look to themselves first maybe?

Danger, danger, food carts!

https://www.oregonlive.com/dining/2...-carts-are-going-to-close.html?outputType=amp
....yet it's ok to set up tents and crap on the sidewalks in Portland.

What are Portlands priorities?
Who could have ever suspected there could be issues with "Roach Coach" sanitation? I think it's hysterical that the Yuppies are lining up to pay $18 for a burrito across the street from the Los Angeles Modern Art Museum. Of course with all the grift involved they probably don't even make money at that price.

They're parking those food trucks all around the suburbs now on the weekends and people do frequent them. After 40+ year avoiding those wagons on the job sites it's like science fiction to me that those are considered gourmet, fancy, high-class dining.

Latest posts

Back