Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
327068546_859443391805518_3453391991503519030_n.jpg

I guess I don't understand math. We lost 20 million jobs because of the pandemic. 12 million of those have come back. So the Democrats say we have gained 12 million jobs. The old math would say we have lost 8 million jobs.

I guess I don't understand math. We lost 20 million jobs because of the pandemic. 12 million of those have come back. So the Democrats say we have gained 12 million jobs. The old math would say we have lost 8 million jobs.
Good thing you're not on Twitter I mean "old" Twitter.

Here's some more math, you have to listen to at least 12 minutes of this. It starts off boring and then gets better boring. Come on spare me 13 minutes of your time.

One thing our politicians and their media whores can be counted on for is twisting statistical interpretations. It's silly to think one party has more integrity that the other when they are both owned by the same global corporate interests.

Inflation statistics are much more important to to your and my life, family and commumity. THAT is where they lie the most consistently with the most perverse and evil consequences for America.

Why is he homeless? 😱

He's homeless because of his mental illness, substance abuse and ill temper------aggravated by mental illness and substance abuse. We used to give a guy like that a lobotomy. Eventually they created chemical lobotomy. Now we allow them to live in (on) our streets.

His crude understandings of politics isn't any indication of ability to hold down a job, get along in a family or community setting and otherwise look after his own well being. He's maybe read a book or two and looked at a couple Youtube videos. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. But in his position it's not knowledge we fear. His substance abuse makes him a danger to himself and everyone in the vicinity. He should be caged.

He's homeless because of his mental illness, substance abuse and ill temper------aggravated by mental illness and substance abuse. We used to give a guy like that a lobotomy. Eventually they created chemical lobotomy. Now we allow them to live in (on) our streets.

His crude understandings of politics isn't any indication of ability to hold down a job, get along in a family or community setting and otherwise look after his own well being. He's maybe read a book or two and looked at a couple Youtube videos. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. But in his position it's not knowledge we fear. His substance abuse makes him a danger to himself and everyone in the vicinity. He should be caged.
It's obvious he's got issues or he wouldn't be where he is.
You don't find too many homeless people that can speak like that. You wouldn't find me challenging the guy to a debate 😁
He's far from the typical drugged out homeless guy. I mean, he's not staring at a wall and mumbling to himself.

You don't find too many homeless people that can speak like that. You wouldn't find me challenging the guy to a debate 😁
He's far from the typical drugged out homeless guy. I mean, he's not staring at a wall and mumbling to himself.
Speaking of mentally ill, did you see where John Fetterman, a new Democrat senator, is in the hospital for mental health issues?

There are functioning brain cells evident but his lack of hygiene, arrogant tone and pathetic conditions are also evidence of brain damage. I suspect there's nothing behind his sloganeering any more than a parrot could debate you. It's that same arrogance we find on university campuses and in this woke generation--------just your nutball there on the sidewalk is parroting a different line of BS from an opposing, warped slant gleamed from watching Youtube videos and chasing the down the rabbit hole.

It's a shame we no longer trust our law enforcement to sweep scum like this off the streets. It's a whole game the ACLU plays with genuine Constitutional rights that keep cops from dragging his ass out of harm's way and into an institution. It's that AND the money required to cage and care for him is a very expensive proposition. He's NEVER going to work an honest job so he's always going to be a burden and threat to society. We have to balance public safety------women and children have to have the right to be safe on city street-----against his right to "occupy" and blather politcal gibberish

Some hobbyist balloon group lost a balloon over Alaska on Saturday. Maybe $450,000 to bring down a balloon?

Amateur balloonist group says one of its small balloons over Alaska is 'missing in action'
www.theepochtimes.com

White House 'Can't Confirm' If US Shot Down Hobbyist Balloon

Both the White House and U.S. military officials are not sure whether the military shot down a hobbyist ...
www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com
I think the balloon cost $12.
The young student is going to have a fun memory to pass on to his own kids some day. 😁

Latest posts

Back