Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do we activate this Justice?
... jail time?
Jail time is punishment for being unconscious. The treatment for Unconsciousness-itis 😉 falls on everyones shoulders ( conservatives or liberals ) who choose to swallow consciousness pills, called , ‘respectful debate’ no matter what.

What is Respectful Debate?

I allow you to be you without negatively propagandizing you and your beliefs, while sharing your beliefs/ ideas. Even if your opponent goes there, you don’t! ,someone needs to mentor consciousness and not proliferate unconsciousness.

Even the un-fired clay at any age or background, I believe could be shown how to apply that style.

I say we bring back dueling.
Dueling would be the easy way to go, but it didn’t help then and it won’t help now, because one or both would be dead and the opposing viewpoint would still remain.

Resisting against different views, only keeps us stuck trying to control and who wants to be controlled ? The alternative is to consciously promote an idea rather than demote one.

Dueling would be the easy way to go, but it didn’t help then and it won’t help now, because one or both would be dead and the opposing viewpoint would still remain.

Resisting against different views, only keeps us stuck trying to control and who wants to be controlled ? The alternative is to consciously promote an idea rather than demote one.

I think if you disrespect someone and can be called out to duel, where you might just be the loser, you’ll be a lot more careful about disrespecting someone. This is about respect, right. I don’t have to like you or even accept your ideas but if I show you respect, and vice versa, the whole world gets along. Those that don’t run the risk of being removed from the gene pool.

I think if you disrespect someone and can be called out to duel, where you might just be the loser, you’ll be a lot more careful about disrespecting someone. This is about respect, right. I don’t have to like you or even accept your ideas but if I show you respect, and vice versa, the whole world gets along. Those that don’t run the risk of being removed from the gene pool
I hear you man, by our very nature with the amygdala ( knowledge from the water boy movie 😝 ) we can loose it, our respect for others , impulsively and why would you want to kill an unconscious person, when their behavior at that time is
Not the essence of who they are or could be. So when we mentor restraint and understanding, hopefully they recognize and adopt a new way of being.

That’s some hilarious philosophy there c.j. Thanks for the laugh…..God help me, I just left the local dive bar because Debbie tried to pick me up. I gave my old none functioning cell number and the bartender called an Uber for her to get her home. I gave her as much respect as I could 😝✌️ I guess I should be flattered 🤔

I’m feeling diplomatic so we’ll try it your way first. But if that understanding stuff doesn’t work, we start lettin people shoot it out.
Seriously now, when we / you give the gift of understanding stuff, we / you give it unconditionally into infinity and beyond. Then no one like me will ride your ass for not doing your part for humanity. Tito’s philosophy is kicking in 😝

That’s some hilarious philosophy there c.j. Thanks for the laugh…..God help me, I just left the local dive bar because Debbie tried to pick me up. I gave my old none functioning cell number and the bartender called an Uber for her to get her home. I gave her as much respect as I could 😝✌️ I guess I should be flattered 🤔

C’mon now, you know Debbie tryin to pick you up made you feel good. Maybe got a little extra pep in your strut thinkin you still got it like Barney Fife.

Reminds me of these two old gals that would frequent the same dive bar I did. Not bad lookin either. I would be in there doin dive bar things and I’m lookin around and watching these two old gals workin some college kid over so they could take him home. Prolly make him do chores the next morning. 😂

My neighbor across the street died & the house was sold. When I saw renovations under way I naturally went to meet my new neighbor.
I learned that the house would be used as a Buddhist study center. Concerned about how it could affect my property value, I mentioned it to a friend connected to the city council.
To net it out, I spoke against rezoning. They received conditional use approval with various restrictions to protect the residential neighborhood. They've been great neighbors.
MAIN POINT: I said in front of the city council that if the group was being denied use of the property because of their particular religion, I would have stood firmly on THEIR side. Any erosion of a freedom for one group ultimately erodes that particular freedom for everyone.
Living in the United States requires advanced citizenship of everyone for the country to work. It's a paradox that those who struggle to maintain high ethical & moral standards must be ready to defend the rights of those who don't think the same way. As our culture promotes finding one's own truth, most people end up with their most convenient "truth."
This being the designated thread for politics & religion, I'll just lay this out there. The presence of the Spirit if God in believers influences the character of other people. As the percentage of people who strive daily to allow Jesus Christ to live through them decreases, so does the influence of God's Spirit over the nation.
Justice will only grow as people yield control to God's presence.
Contrary to popular belief, dying to self & allowing God's presence to live through you is not about following a bunch of restrictive rules. We are all born into a world where we are slaves to the influences of evil around us. It is allowing the presence of God to indwell us that empowers us with the freedom to rise above the world and truly dispense peace, justice, God's selfless love, & all those values that have seemed to define the US.

Last edited:
russia.PNG

That’s a nice picture, I hope Joe hangs in there, it’s amazing how he demonstrate both ‘ with it ‘ and ‘ without’ ( the mystery of the human brain )

I hope the patients at the Russian centers are well cared for. God bless the workers, we carpeted many walls in common hallways and saw and heard the patients, very sad and challenging. I sat on the foot of one patients bed and watched’ Mash’ with her, we both enjoyed each other’s Presence.

Eat more Flavonoid rich foods to help ward off dementia. ✌️

He should be arrested for crimes against humanity.
Yea, but what about those republicans that "don't want to be told what to do" 🤬 I'm sorry Dr, I'm not a sheeple.
He wears a mask when he "feels" like it. People in the crowd are not all wearing masks..... Most of them aren't and some that were, wore the mask without it covering their nose.
I agree with the last guy. It's all about fear.

I agree with the last guy. It's all about fear.
Yes, but life is deeper and more complex. And IMHO fear has a purpose but judging someone’s motives about using fear serves no purpose. It only elevates fear.

So ! How do we activate deep and complex from ourselves.… By choosing curiosity over judgment ……ask yourself ‘ who made me the almighty judge anyway ? …. No one did, so choose curiosity.

This is not about turning off awareness of danger ⚠️ It’s about turning on awareness of inherent bias. The kind that makes enemies. That’s the invisible force deep down, that we really need to Fear ! Our bias to hold on to bias through judgment. So I say it again, “ who made us the almighty judge “ ? ….. WE DID !
And we alone are the ones who can stop it.
HOW ?
What is the opposite of Fear and judgement. It’s Love and acceptance. Most self help guru’s would recommend living in the light of Love and acceptance over Fear and judgement. Maybe it’s time to give it a go ? …. Me included

Conclusion : from FDR “ the only thing we have to fear is fear itself “

Let’s elaborate on what that philosophical quote means ? to each of us :

For me it means, in the grasp of fear, give yourself and others the gift of understanding that life and living is more complex than we would like it to be.

Bonus material: 😝

Dr. Fauci, Angel 😇 or Devil 😈 ? it doesn’t matter because it’s not our job to
judge that way. Focus on what really matters. Being a little kinder today than you were yesterday and that requires us to Judge less, accept more.

Alternative way to speak healthy judgement :

Imho, He could possibly be held responsible for crimes against humanity if his motives were found to be corrupt.

The only absolute while living is death, everything else must be accepted with a none judgmental response.
R….relentless
E….effort
S….seeking
P…peace
O…. over
N….need to
D….defend

Defending is being reactive towards a perceived judgement of some kind, and that keeps us in fear. Break the cycle !

✌️

...... Fauci has no problem judging me. He said I don't like to be told what to do. He meant that I'm at fault because he's upset people like me aren't sheep. We're supposed to be obedient to the state.
He forgot we're in the United States. He needs to oppoligize for painting all republicans with a broad brush. His statement was arrogant and uncalled for.
...notice the media didn't give it any play time. They agree with him. They're on his team. I'm not.

Latest posts

Back