Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t researched CRT, but in fact if that statement is correct, I would bet you dollars to donuts it’s metaphorically speaking. In other words, close your eyes, pretend your Black and your grandparents were abused with no real closure given, what would or could you say from that place of pain ? ….. now does that statement fit ?

If we continue to take rhetoric personally and out of context rather than placing understanding around the issue, and step out of ourselves and into a space of tolerance, then the very history we are against teaching, may find its way back around. I choose to give / have more trust in the education system than I give to the critics. Children need to be respected by giving them the truth, age appropriately and managed by the PTA
I saw a CRT worksheet handed out to high school students. It told white students that they were evil at birth and should apologize for being born white. According to a teacher friend, the schools were given grant money by the DOE to include it on curriculum.

Trump silenced the CDC. He wanted to ban protest, an ammendment in our constitution. Wants to ban tik tok. Banned bump stocks and wants red flag law.
You should prolly pick a different subject.
The thing is with Twit (which I don't do BTW) is that private companies /businesses can pick and choose who they want to play with. Like the cake maker baker who hates gay people.
It's not some YUGE conspiracy theory you and Qanon would people like you to believe.
However I am a staunch 2A fan, redneck and moderate liberal ifin ya want to know.
I think we'll find out about free speech and bias on this platform pretty quick.
When the most powerful private companies on earth, the media choose to pick who they want to win an election they can easily do it and they did. When they do 98% of the reporting negatively on Donald Trump....... That will absolutely affect the election.
Try to imagine the media saying nice things about Trump for a year and a half leading up to the election.
Imagine Stephen Colbert Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Meyers making jokes about Joe Biden and his bumbling and stumbling and confusion for one and a half years before the election instead.
Now tell me in this case who would have won the election?
I close my case.

https://www.meltdownindixie.com/
The ice cream shop owners were White and The wife held bible study / ice cream gatherings for young kids of all colors. This is a perfect story why us humans need to minimize our passions around the concept of Right and wrong and start maximizing the concept of tolerating Difference. Then the only option left, if you choose to be active around any topic that has differences that collide with others is to activate Teaching through example.

Teaching through example is a slow process that started 2,023 years ago 😳 😝 but could be activated instantly
At anytime. Choose teaching over telling, it’s a solution based philosophy.
What I gather from researching this is the flag had been there for a long long time and they were no issues otherwise the man would not have bought the business, right?
Then Dylan roof, a white idiot gun down a bunch of black people at a church.
Now society goes crazy and throws rocks through the guy's window at the ice cream shop.
Why didn't they throw rocks through the window prior to this event?
I think society has a problem if they throw rocks through the window of someone who did nothing wrong.
This is the same thing that happened after George Floyd's death. Every single bit of that should have stayed in that town because it was mainly an issue between an officer and George Floyd.
Why did this lead to riots all over the country, thousands of police officers hurt, tens more likely hundreds of millions in damage done to property, mostly businesses.
The day before George Floyd was killed, everything was just fine.
One man killed and the world sets itself on fire.
Society has a problem.

When the most powerful private companies on earth, the media choose to pick who they want to win an election they can easily do it and they did. When they do 98% of the reporting negatively on Donald Trump....... That will absolutely affect the election.
Try to imagine the media saying nice things about Trump for a year and a half leading up to the election.
Imagine Stephen Colbert Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Meyers making jokes about Joe Biden and his bumbling and stumbling and confusion for one and a half years before the election instead.
Now tell me in this case who would have won the election?
I close my case.
LOL. Amusing.
How about all the lies Fox news told, how about the lies about the Dominion machines the Trump machine lied about. A Billion dollar lawsuit which Dominion will win soon.
You prolly won't hear about all the texts between Fox news people on news stations you listen to where they all said they knew it wasn't true about the machines but lied on camera anyways. Even the old man Rupert admitted it and that Trump lost the election fair an square.
Tag

There's this thing called google. It has historical things on it yo can look up.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/07/9440...k-ban-the-2nd-court-to-fully-block-the-action
Yeah there's bipartisan support right now for doing the exact same thing. That's 2020. Watching the Senate hearings and the CEO of tick tock he had a really hard time answering questions. He'd make a really good politician. 😁
There were a lot of really strange things that happened on election night. I would love to see a documentary or some sort of a story explaining each of the allegations and explaining exactly what happened.
The one video where everyone went home for the night and after everyone was gone they kept counting votes. I'm sure that's been explained by now but I have never seen that and the other issues laid out. I'm not doubting the final results of the voting but I'd like to see answers to the questions that were raised during the days following the election.
I spent quite a few hours watching hearings with people testifying in different states on things they saw.
So lots of questions were raised, but I've never seen a compiled list of answers. I think that's all anybody needed in the first place.
You do recall that Nancy Pelosi didn't believe Donald Trump had won the election the first time around.

I saw a CRT worksheet handed out to high school students. It told white students that they were evil at birth and should apologize for being born white. According to a teacher friend, the schools were given grant money by the DOE to include it on curriculum.
That sounds concerning enough for me to raise a red flag 🚩 on credibility, and even if it is, that type of over the top curriculum would never make it…….. When ever I work out statistics, I throw out the high and low numbers and find the sweet spot. Same thing.

They were passing it out to the juniors here.
I think the best way to deal with the race issue is to stop talking about it because talking about it just keeps it moving. If we keep separating ourselves by race we're always going to be separated.
How about we just the keep emphasis on being nice to each other, especially so in kindergarten and early grade school. I don't mean be nice to black people and I don't mean be nice to white people.
When we call people or groups out by name we're always going to be divided.
Maybe they could just start playing Don't worry be Happy all day long over the speakers in the hall. 😁
........on second thought that probably not a good idea. 🫣
Maybe just once in the morning.

One man killed and the world sets itself on fire.
Society has a problem.

From what I remember about the documentary. In the town were our good God loving friend were gunned down, God rest there soles. I believe they banned a very large Confederate flag from flying. That’s when the sons of the confederate soldiers decided to move it to Orangeburg. And that was the catalyst for heated protests.

Now, You got that right high about society and that’s why I’m sharing what I’m sharing. Tolerance over revenge …..Take color away and we still have fire, because we are falling short when it comes to education about the Human Condition. At any moment in time anyone of us could loose it and go postal against another person. That’s why it’s so important to teach tolerance, individual responsibility, and take a time out when you loose it, and we all loose it.

personally I understand why the world set itself on fire 🔥 It’s because each person who viewed the kneeling incident becomes effected differently. And no one owns the correct response or reaction.

Talk about tolerance, our police force understands this and for the most part they did the only thing they could do, let it burn out on its own. I can’t make anyone else understand that but me, because we are all conditioned differently. Also again you will always have a segment of society that wants ‘ blow back ‘ …. by going too far. That’s why us more stable individuals need to mentor proper language and actions, so they can possibly follow peacefully.

If I was the ice cream owner I would have went outside, grabbed a stone and broke one of my own windows in solidarity. Sometimes we have to take one for the team !

Are they still passing it out ?
Don't know. My daughter is homeschooling the other two. My youngest grandson had been passed to second grade had could not read. She started home schooling him and a year later he was reading at a 5th grade level. Right now, she is working 70-80 hours a week, homeschooling her younger two and her brother's three. She is also taking nursing classes. As a CNA, they are paying her $350 a shift. The oldest boy, the one who showed me the schoolwork, worked 40 hours a week at DQ while he was a senior. He now works at a hospital. He already has a 401K. He also is taking college classes. He said that paper pissed off his best friend, who is black. He came over a couple nights ago and wanted to know if I needed help with anything. My wife sprained her ankle so I am cooking, cleaning, dishes, and taking out the trash.Those kids have so much energy.

Don't know. My daughter is homeschooling the other two. My youngest grandson had been passed to second grade had could not read. She started home schooling him and a year later he was reading at a 5th grade level. Right now, she is working 70-80 hours a week, homeschooling her younger two and her brother's three. She is also taking nursing classes. As a CNA, they are paying her $350 a shift. The oldest boy, the one who showed me the schoolwork, worked 40 hours a week at DQ while he was a senior. He now works at a hospital. He already has a 401K. He also is taking college classes. He said that paper pissed off his best friend, who is black. He came over a couple nights ago and wanted to know if I needed help with anything. My wife sprained her ankle so I am cooking, cleaning, dishes, and taking out the trash.Those kids have so much energy.
Wow Rusty, that is fantastic. Someone's doing......
......no, ....everyone is doing something right.
Its all your fault, Rusty.
.....you do know that. 👍
Impressive!

Why do I love Trump?
Let me count the ways. 😁
Who else could put someone in their place? Hillary tried a left hook. But she was hit with a right hook. 😁

MSNBC at their finest.
Pretty sad if this is their finest 😁

This has been the leftist media for the last 10 years. They don't report. They don't have to. The media these days is driven by agenda.
They could have easily removed Joe Biden from the presidency if they wanted to.
They chose to eliminate Donald Trump instead.
I may need to keep reminding people here. If I was a billionaire I would not want Donald Trump for my neighbor. I don't like egos and braggarts. I got over his ego along long time ago. This who is, and you just deal with it.
I do however, like his accomplishments.
The border wall was the big one. It prevented people from entering the United States illegally and it saved thousands and thousands of lives because it stopped drug trafficking or reduced it.
Biden decided open borders are wonderful. The influx of drugs like fentanyl are a good thing for America according to Joe and Kamala. People from 150 countries have illegally entered the United States.
Why don't we send cruise ships to every corner of the Earth. Then encourage every person from every continent and every country to hop on board the ships and come back to United States. let's bring everyone on board. Let's let everyone from any country and for any reason stop by and instantly become a permanent resident of the United States.
I simply tend to disagree with Joe's border policy or lack thereof.
I shouldn't even say lack thereof, because there is no border policy. If there is a border policy it's called come one come all.

Last edited:
I’m watching cbs Sunday morning and a segment on the 50 years of ‘ The young and the Restless’ Don’t you think they should rename it to ‘ The Old and the Rested ‘ 😜

We got a soap going on here 😆 o-well it happens ! 😜 let’s Keep going as best as we can with no expectations.

I've voted for republicans. But I know snake oil when i hear it. Trump actually said he likes dumb people rather than literate ones because they tend to vote for him.
You’ve got to hand it to Republicans for getting these people to vote directly against their own interests for Millionaire’s tax cuts and directly against policies that would be extremely beneficial to them.

It’s a formula so simple that’s why I’ll never truly understand it:

Step 1: Stir up their fear, hatred, transphobia, xenophobia, racism, religious bigotry and sense of white entitlement with Fox News & other propaganda.
Step 2 : profit.

Latest posts

Back