Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walls keep people in just as well as keeping people out. Just remember that.
Repug calls for violence upon our citizens, liberals, gay people, people of color and native Americans see this as a big problem. Once Oligarchs and the White Supremacists take over the country by force because they believe the big crybaby lie they will take every ones guns.
Just the other day ole shyt stirrer Tucker Carlson doing his best to scare people about LQBTQ arming themselves.

We've got a crybaby ex president promising death and destruction if he gets charged for crimes he committed. How insane is that?
I knew he was a whack job and after the insurrection attempt I didn't think he could stoop lower. But have no fear.

Last edited:
Walls keep people in just as well as keeping people out. Just remember that.
Repug calls for violence upon our citizens, liberals, gay people, people of color and native Americans see this as a big problem. Once Oligarchs and the White Supremacists take over the country by force because they believe the big crybaby lie they will take every ones guns.
Just the other day ole shyt stirrer Tucker Carlson doing his best to scare people about LQBTQ arming themselves.

We've got a crybaby ex president promising death and destruction if he gets charged for crimes he committed. How insane is that?
I knew he was a whack job and after the insurrection attempt I didn't think he could stoop lower. But have no fear.
I honestly have no reply. Libs are the ones burning churches, abortion clinics, court buildings, trying to cement a police station door shut with officers inside then trying to light it on fire.
They even get the blessing of the mayors and DA.

What city is it where conservatives are burning and looting

That’s a valid question, but let’s dive deeper away from the burning and looting symptoms, and work on some causes and solutions / treatments.
Yeah like the "why" of it and root causes. Maybe like black persons being murdered on the street with a knee on the neck.
The burning and looting is not acceptable but evidence has it it was started by Proud Boys in one instance. And yes there's proof of that.

But we still have an ex-president calling for "death and destruction" if he gets charged with one of the many crimes he has committed,
Heck, Nixon didn't even do that. Noor did Bill Clinton.

Maybe like black persons being murdered on the street with a knee on the neck.
Yes, but that’s actually a symptom also, keep popping those ears and flipping both Finns, and dive even deeper.

Part of me wants to hit the like button on those last few replies Drift, but I can hear that retired Generals words, “ If it feels way to right to do, that’s when we need to step back and reconsider !

Yeah like the "why" of it and root causes. Maybe like black persons being murdered on the street with a knee on the neck.
The burning and looting is not acceptable but evidence has it it was started by Proud Boys in one instance. And yes there's proof of that.

But we still have an ex-president calling for "death and destruction" if he gets charged with one of the many crimes he has committed,
Most black people are killed by other black people. Blacks are 14% of the US population. They commit 60% of all murders in the US and 70% of all violent crime. So, no wonder cops get nervous with them.

In spite of all the school shootings, the people in Chicago want all cops removed from their schools.
Let’s dive deeper into that, by asking ourselves, could the people of Chicago be over reacting, due to some Police officers over reacting in the field of duty ? Yes ! We could take that into consideration when applying opinions, but that takes an open mind. We can do it if we choose to.

Bad people hurting innocent people =‘s tragedy, because it’s expected. Police officers hurting innocent people or even not so innocent people =‘s an even more elevated tragedy, because it’s not expected…..The almost impossible sweet spot for officers to meet is to identify said bad person and apply the appropriate action…..and guess what ? That’s an unrealistic expectation. ( Expectations ! Is one of our human ailments looking for a cure )

Possible drastic solution: Remove the gun belt and hat from our Police officers and add a first aid ⛑️ helmet and belt loaded up with designer chocolates…… Sorry ! I couldn’t help my human dysfunctional addiction to over react. ( Over Reaction is another deep dive illnesses )

Studies have shown that coming from a place of authority and packing a deadly weapon, increases one’s Aggressiveness. Would it be unreasonable to request the removal of the guns ? YES ! But ! Maybe a combination of no carry and carry officers could yield some benefits?

Let’s talk more about options and solutions rather than marketing the problems.

1680024508236.png

1680024555281.png

You know, I am really getting tired of you.

That’s understandable Rusty, but go deeper with no expectations on our fellow man and keep the energy flowing. 😄

What Slippery Slope, it will never happen:

Hey Now ! ! 😝 but yes
Over Reactions will keep us from peace , and both sides, / all sides need education
About debating responsibly. It’s a choice.

Hey! Hey!! everyone is entitled to an opinion whether you or I agree or not. The best comment isn't any. Thats what I do and it works for me.
Sometimes though statistics is a good thing. What we hear on the news is trash talk from all sides.
He is formerly banned member who hacked his way back in.

Why is it so difficult to debate
responsibly ? Our inherent desire to Over React. Try hitting the pause button 😜

Also , Because the good old USA relies tooo much on television and Marketing. This puts our brains in the hands of others who don’t have our best interests.

It’s all about Maximization Marketing, period. If the byproduct is good for humanity, it’s by mistake, not by design. The design is very simple, keep selling the customer Passive or Aggressive messages, because ! The passive customer wants to escape victimization feelings while the aggressive customer wants to celebrate winning. Either way carbohydrate’s, Alcohol, Drugs, Stuff and Political judgments just fly off the shelves by both groups.

Possible Solution: Teach and Mentor Assertive behavior from kindergarten till death, because an assertive person understands that peace lives between respecting themselves and others. That only respectful language can get us there and that we must vigorously Tolerate while we are teaching and mentoring. No expectations ! ✌️

Calling for death and destruction?😁 I recall the term protest. 😉

Latest posts

Back