Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading where Biden does not like the rule preventing trans women from performing in women's sports.
But take Lia Thomas as an example. As a man, his best finish was 462nd. As a woman, he finished 1st.
Thomas has had no surgeries.
It would be like me showing up at a soap box derby race with a top fuel dragster and some people would think it's fair.

It would be like me showing up at a soap box derby race with a top fuel dragster and some people would think it's fair.
I know a few horses that identify as humans. They will be entering some races at the Olympics in 2026.... As Americans of course.... They're not claiming any political affiliation but I'm pretty sure they're Democrats.

CDC removed stats on defensive gun use over pressure from gun control activists: report
The CDC commissioned the gun use study itself, but removed it last year

by Anders Hagstrom | Fox News
Published December 15, 2022 1:49pm EST

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reportedly removed statistics on defensive gun use in the U.S. following pressure from gun control advocates.

The stats sourced from a CDC-commissioned study finding that instances of defensive gun use occur between 60,000 and 2.5 million times per year. References to that study were deleted from the site following private meetings with gun control advocates in 2021, emails obtained and published by The Reload show.

"[T]hat 2.5 Million number needs to be killed, buried, dug up, killed again and buried again," Mark Bryant, executive director of the Gun Violence Archive, wrote to the CDC in one of the emails.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cdc...tivists-report

Did you realize that according to the Patriot Act, the FBI can access your phone and computer without a warrant?
They sure can.
And even if they weren't allowed they would do whatever they want anyway. I mean, who's gonna stop um? You? Me? The CIA? LOL

There's no privacy anywhere anymore.... Lucky for me I lead a very boring life and I am of no interest to anyone.... Except people trying to sell me stuff I don't need... And they obviously have access to my computer. :cool:

Did you realize that according to the Patriot Act, the FBI can access your phone and computer without a warrant?
Did you ever really think that for one moment before the Patriot Act that your government was not spying on EVERYTHING you were doing----------if you raised up any red flags?

Patriot Act was a GW Bush era change in federal authority to do National Security search and seizure. But dont we all know they were doing 110% of these sorts of "violations" of Constitutional rights

The 2024 election is still quite a ways away but just as a reminder.
You can vote against someone that you hate, but you have to live with the results.

Last edited:
You can vote against someone that you hate, but you have to live with the results.
A philosophy to consider for sure.

If we are challenged once again with the same ticket, 😡 IMHO we’ll have to get the same result and deal with both him and her unique communication style, that can be uncomfortable to listen to.

Everyone has a comfortable style to listen to. The challenge we face today, with mass marketing news at the fingertips, delivering personal preferences, is to proactively remain objective, skeptical and be logical rather than judgmental. Mass Marketing Messages are dangerous, so listen with caution ⚠️ and minimize the proliferating in our personal speech, by trying not to force an agenda , but to express an idea 💡

Last edited:
I've listened to kamala when she does these speeches. I don't just take these little snippets and make a judgment from them alone. That said, these don't help her any. She's been down to the border once and went to a "safe place" that wasn't anywhere near where the problem at our border is. She did it for two reasons. She reluctantly went there for a photo op so that she can say she has been there . To be fair, the Republicans have done the same thing many many times but they too did it to show what is actually happening at the border. The media spends very little time on this. As Border Zar, what has Kamala done? She went to Venezuela and talked with their leader and then said this.

She said at one time again for a photo op and then it's never been said again and their border policy has never slightly reflected the word she spoke in this video.
During Senate testimony and in interviews with other border agents, they say the Border policy is not working, they say the border patrol agents aren't patrolling the Border because there's so many people coming across that it takes way too many agents to process people. The actual price of allowing these millions of so-called immigrants into a country is costing us far more than completing the border wall.
Nobody wants to stop immigration.
Immigration is for our country's benefit. When our country doesn't have enough workers, will allow x amount of people to immigrate.
We're doing it for sympathetic reasons. If we care that much, then we ought to be sending cruise ships to Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, and every other impoverished country.
We can't help everyone that wants a better life. This that cut and dried, it's that simple. The current administration is a miserable failure at one of the biggest problems the United States has.
Illegal immigration.
Those little sound bites in the videos that I threw up there, are necessary evil if you want to call with that. That's all us little people on the streets can do. If you don't keep this stuff in the limelight, it's never going to get shown on the evening news. The liberal news buries this kind of stuff. I like to keep it fresh. 😁

I love that the Republicans got the house and are able to do these investigations.
Anthony Blinkin, Secretary of State had a form letter sent out to as many intelligence and former intelligence officials as they could find, asking everyone to sign this form letter, agreeing that hunters laptop was more than likely, Russian disinformation.
There was no debate between all of these people they were simply asked to sign the letter.
Why would Anthony do this?
It took a lot of effort to think up doing this making the letter writing the words on the letter and sending it out then publishing it to the world.
It's obvious why he did this.
If this isn't election interference, I don't know what is.
https://judiciary.house.gov/media/i...ed-intel-letter-discredit-hunter-biden-laptopAnd here's a interview with an agent that would not sign it.

I love that the Republicans got the house and are able to do these investigations.
Anthony Blinkin, Secretary of State had a form letter sent out to as many intelligence and former intelligence officials as they could find, asking everyone to sign this form letter, agreeing that hunters laptop was more than likely, Russian disinformation.
There was no debate between all of these people they were simply asked to sign the letter.
Why would Anthony do this?
It took a lot of effort to think up doing this making the letter writing the words on the letter and sending it out then publishing it to the world.
It's obvious why he did this.
If this isn't election interference, I don't know what is.
https://judiciary.house.gov/media/i...ed-intel-letter-discredit-hunter-biden-laptopAnd here's a interview with an agent that would not sign it.

51 former respectable government hacks................

Latest posts

Back