Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russel makes a lot of sense in an entertaining way. Hopefully the sharing sparks the insiders a willingness to improve the system 🤞

Side Note: if you haven’t seen him in the movie ‘ Forgetting Sarah Marshall’ it’s a must see !

Impressive speech 🎤 for a ninth grader, I probably wouldn’t be able to do that.

I get it “ All Lives Matter “ it’s a no brainer on its surface, But ! Do we need a deep dive ? YES We do ! And let’s start By asking, who’s the audience ?

The Conservative side ( let’s say half ) doesn’t need the message and to go there only makes it become a pep rally. Do we really want to turn Life Issues into a game like ‘ Friday Night Lights ‘ ? I’ll answer that and say no, probably not wise. It may feel good, but often what feels good, can easily turn into a situation that makes us say oops ! Not the outcome we thought we were conveying.

Now it’s time for a Sociology theory:
The theory is, Social Media has awakened our Egos to a point that we are fully invested and accepting of it. Let’s face it awakened Humility, doesn’t provide a Dopamine drip like the Ego.

So ! Here’s what’s happening brothers and sisters and well intentioned Ninth Grader. The All lives matter message becomes Instigative to the other half
( Liberals ) and the message is lost. It’s not unlike a childhood argument ‘ ( I know you are, but what am I ) with no resolution in mind……Sure ! The young man spoke calmly and intelligent, but the fact of the matter is, if you’re hearing what I’m selling, the message is like a dog chasing its tail and that is why the other half ( Liberals ) have no proper rebuttal when asked, because there is none.

The burden of communication always lies on the communicator. It means they must understand who’s the audience and deliver a receivable message. One that shows consideration of their view.

Ego, It’s easy ! And when you’re in the throw of it difficult to see and accept. This theory goes both ways, but for this post, the light was shone on the Conservative side.

We all bear the burden to recognize when our ego takes over. Hint ! When communication breaks down. That’s the time when we need to apologize, even when it doesn’t feel good to do so, step back anyway, free yourself from personal egoism and then speak 🗣️ you may surprise yourself on what comes out.

✌️

Last edited:
Russel makes a lot of sense in an entertaining way. Hopefully the sharing sparks the insiders a willingness to improve the system 🤞

Side Note: if you haven’t seen him in the movie ‘ Forgetting Sarah Marshall’ it’s a must see !
Russell hits pretty hard on both sides and he's pretty fair when pointing fingers. I think he's a libertarian, I could be wrong.
He's not a Trump fan, but unlike most people on the internet talk and news programs, he doesn't flinch and defend him when he smells obvious poo.
I do sometimes slow Russell's video speed to 50% to allow my brain to catch up with what he's talking about. 😁
Post morning caffeine, I change the speed up to 75%

he just called them out for what they are.
And then they call him out for what he is.

See what I’m trying to say ? We can’t see the forest from the trees, because the statement is to pure for its own good, there by being Received as Spiteful.

It’s time to change the rhetoric by changing the collective Egoic mind that perpetuates the motor of this country into a stall. Let’s change the ratio, less ego more altruism. One that gives credence, or thought, towards others, especially in times of conflict and confusion around heavy topics. It’s not giving into, but rather giving others the respect you want to see coming back.

Famous Rosa Park quote says it all:
Each person must live their lives as a model for others.

✌️

And then they call him out for what he is.

See what I’m trying to say ? We can’t see the forest from the trees, because the statement is to pure for its own good, there by being Received as Spiteful.

It’s time to change the rhetoric by changing the collective Egoic mind that perpetuates the motor of this country into a stall. Let’s change the ratio, less ego more altruism. One that gives credence, or thought, towards others, especially in times of conflict and confusion around heavy topics. It’s not giving into, but rather giving others the respect you want to see coming back.

Famous Rosa Park quote says it all:
Each person must live their lives as a model for others.

✌️
Well, how about the media start by playing this tonight as a prelude before Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers.

CNN had the balls to show this.
Trump is boastful and egotistical but he's a human.
How dare the media to show that.
It's not me and you, we can only talk to each other. We can agree and we can disagree.
The media controls the country and unless they change it's a waste of time to attempt to change. They have 1 million times the power that we do.

Considering what I just said, how do we get the media, and the FBI, and the justice department to change their sinister ways?
My first thought would be
...off with their heads, but I think a firing squad would be less ugly.
Eh, to each their own 😁
All I'm saying is we can be friendly to each other and our neighbors and we can talk in a civil manner and have a miniature community of people who get along.
The press on the other hand is where everybody gets their information. If the press hates you, you're going to be hated and there's nothing you can do to defend yourself. They are BIG. Steamroller, nuclear bomb big.
They will dig a hole and bury you and there's nothing you can do about it.
That's how they operate.
People watch the media and what the media projects is what most people believe. When the media has an agenda the people will believe it. They only feed you what they want you to hear.
Me and you, we agree on things and disagree on things. That doesn't affect our relationship one tiny bit. We're just passing ideas, passing the breeze.
The media comes down like a tidal wave and they control the tidal wave. If you only use one news source, they are totally in control of your thoughts.
Unless the media changes and becomes fair, there is zero hope for our country.
I'm going to blame the Democrats also because they're joined at the hip with the media. Everything they do and everything they try to achieve is based on putting race against race gender and they live for this.
I was watching PBS last night, so I used to normally like called, Oregon Field guide.
Last night a lady was talking about hiking trails. She seemed to be expressing how she felt so left out or uncomfortable about being gay and hiking. 😱
Does she actually think there's a neon sign on her head that says "I'm gay" and it makes other people on the trail uneasy?
She organized a group so gays and lesbians and others can "relate" to each other and "feel good" about being gay on the trail whatever the hell that means.
When you're hiking on a trail, nobody knows your gay and nobody cares if you're gay. On trails everyone is friendly. Beer drinking Harley rednecks don't hike trails. There's nothing to be concerned with.
She noticed numerous instances of not seeing gay people on trails. She cited not seeing dark-skinned people on trails.
I don't know if you've ever met people that hike in the wilderness or hike on day hikes, but people that enjoy the outdoors dont give a rats ass if somebody is gay or straight or Asian or black........ Nobody cares because you're out enjoying the wilderness. You're hiking, you're enjoying life, you're exercising. Everyone doing this is on the same page. You smile say hi and have a good day.
With that said, Oregon Field guide decided to put on a show about a lady who's whining about not being acknowledged for being gay and hiking. She didn't see other gay people hiking. Oh my God there's not enough gay people hiking 😱😱😱
They put her on a pedestal for being a gay hiker and to prove that Oregon Field guide and Oregon PBS is friendly to gay people........ who isn't? ....seriously.
Note to the world, the entire world, no one cares if you're gay these days. No one cares if you're black or white, red or yellow or green (olive), you know, whatever color.
My rant here, is why is there such an issue being made about being gay and hiking?
........ Whatever your gender whatever your preference go hiking and enjoy your life and quit making it such a freaking issue. That is what makes people divisive. Stop promoting it and shoving it in our faces. Just live your life like everyone else does.
Until people stop comparing themselves to other people and whining about it, this is never going to change.

The more emphasis given to a subject like this the more angry people will get. It's a death spiral.
If you're straight go take a hike.
If you're trans, go take a hike.
If you're gay, go take a hike.
But please do not stop me on the trail and tell me you're a gay hiker and you feel uncomfortable. I don't care. Nobody cares.
.....just keep hiking.
It was obvious why PBS put on this special show, June is gay month. Yep the entire month. Mom, dad, grandpa, Grandma yep they only get one day.
Being a heterosexual kind of sucks doesn't it? ....enjoy your day.
However, if you're lgbtq+lmnop+qrstuv+wxyz
You're going to be getting a whole month. That's because you made America what it is today. 🤮
30 years ago people just used to go to work and come home and fix dinner. Today, everything is about "me" or my "feelings"
...well, if you're having problems, talk to your spouse or your brother or sister, or parents grandparents because we don't know you and your upbringing, and we don't care.
Have someone that knows you help you with your problems and don't throw your problems on society. The oh-poor me just absolutely turns people off.
Well, that's my "personal" opinion. That's how I "feel" 😁

Last edited:
The more emphasis given to a subject like this the more angry people will get. It's a spiral to death.

Breathe, inhale, and exhale my friend, you deserve some peace and stillness, and it starts and stops with us, not the Media……. Take a break from the news and calm down that section of the brain that is designed to fight back against perceived aggression. Fight back with stillness and go against the media’s business model, to keep us all Jacked up on Mountain Dew.

Question! If you really don’t care about gay trail club’s skipping and prancing around the mountain, then what does it hurt by acknowledging them and giving them what they think they need ? Chances are once they get it, it won’t be as dramatic as they perceived and life will continue with a little less drama.

What happened when Mom and Dad told you not to touch the electric outlet ?
You touch the outlet ! 🤔 ….. We must stop this demanding language and start allowing people to be or not to be.

If a rude person cuts in line, we have two options. One , cause a confrontation or Two, go all Rosa Parks on their ass 😜 by mentoring the behavior you want back. This is what that sounds like : Hey Man, cutting in line is not cool, but I’m willing to show some patience and understanding, so go ahead in front of me and maybe on another day, pay it forward.

I'm going to start with the first paragraph and I'll read the rest later.
What you see happening with Bud light and Target right now is grassroots.
This is the only power we have over them. I think in just a month and a half it's approaching 20 billion dollars. I hope they're learning something.
With that out of the way I'll read deeper into what you wrote.

Okay, paragraph 2.
I don't care what they do so there's no need for acknowledgment. They're equal to me.
They however are pushing their agenda in my face and I really don't care to hear about it. They can go at themselves if they want to shove it in my face.
I already accepted so why make a big deal over nothing.
........ It's because they demand acceptance.
That's what people upset about.
I don't demand acceptance, you don't demand acceptance.
When they start doing that, they have a mental illness, and insecurity, some issue in their life that they can't live with so they have to push it on the rest of society.
I work for numerous gay people over the years and they're all wonderful people. We've tossed jokes back and forth and everything is cool I have no issues with gay people.
There is no reason whatsoever for these people to grandstand and shove their lifestyle in our faces and demand acceptance.
We accept them, so they need to get on with their freaking lives instead of feeling............
..........feeling
...feeling whatever it is they need to feel to feel complete.
They have mental issues when they feel that they need to demand other people like them. There's no way around it. They feel insecure and they need help
That's not done through a Bud light commercial, that's not done with Target making girls dresses for a little tiny boys that have pouches to tuck their "junk" in.
The world has literally gone mad and people are expected to accept this craziness?
It isn't going to happen ........ever.
Confused people need help from psychiatrist and people that can help them understand why they feel the way they do.
Instead Democrats specifically have pushed the agenda that we need to accept anything and everything. Like I said, that's not ever going to happen.
If it was weird 30 years ago and a hundred years ago and yesterday it's going to be weird 20 years from now.
People who are weird need to accept themselves and realize that they're accepted by the public and get on with their lives, they need to go to work and watch TV and eat sandwiches and go hiking and go on vacations just like everyone else.
In the meantime they need to just shut their flapper because nobody cares.
As a switch, do the gay people have such concerns for straight people and the upbringing of children with a husband and wife?
Have you ever heard of a gay couple defending a straight couple raising their children?
No, I haven't either. It's a one-way Street.
....... Okay now I'm going to keep reading I'm not done with what you wrote yet. 😁

Ok, you mentioned being told not to touch the outlet. That's not because we're being demanding. That's because we don't want our children to die.
The rude people are the gay, bi, lesbian, trans people that pushed their agendas on children in school, little children, grade school. They pushed their agendas to make themselves feel good about their life choices. If they would shut their flappers there would be no problems but no, they continue being rude and injecting their lifestyles into everyone else's.
They are the rude ones causing all of the problems.
They could choose to do like 99% of other people do and simply go on about their lives.
I personally have no issues with gay and other people and I work for them and they're good people and I think most everyone I know feels the same way, we don't care.
They however make their gayness or whatever their purpose in life and they make demands on society when it is really not needed.
They are the problem. If they would stop demanding and stop requesting special attention then there would be no problem.
Normal people will eventually win this argument. It doesn't have to be "won" though. They can just shut their mouth and go to work and live their lives.
The issue is, why are we even talking about this? I mean does any person on this forum hate gay people?
I'm going to answer for everybody here and say absolutely, 100% of the regulars on this forum have no issues with gay people or lbgt + whatever.
My friends, acquaintances, the many thousands of people I've worked for over the years, ....we don't have a problem with it.
So ask yourself, since nobody has a problem with it why do these people need to shove this crap down our throats and make it big deal of their lifestyle.........
.......why?
I mean when they talk about it, it makes me think of penises and anuses........ It's getting late and that's not good though to end the night with.
It's not a good thought in the daytime either that's why I think people don't need to talk about this kind of stuff. It's why people get upset. That's why it's such a controversial issue.
It's one of those you do you, I do me things and let's not talk about it.
...pinky shake?
.......me neither 😁

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back