Does this exist?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tempgal

I'm hoping to find vinyl plank flooring that looks like 3.25 inch natural red oak. Don't care how wide the plank actually is, for example, a 7.5-inch wide plank that looks like two strips of 3.25 hardwood would be fine. Is there such a thing? Thanks.

I'm hoping to find vinyl plank flooring that looks like 3.25 inch natural red oak. Don't care how wide the plank actually is, for example, a 7.5-inch wide plank that looks like two strips of 3.25 hardwood would be fine. Is there such a thing? Thanks.
If you find something you like, make sure you buy enough. A couple months from now, you might not be able to buy any more.

I'm a little late to the part on this thread but Mannington Commercial has a style within the Nature's Path offering called Windsor Oak. The product is available in multiple widths and colors including a 3" wide product. It's been around for many years and has a proven track record. It's also made here in the U.S.A.

Here's a link:

LVT: Nature's Paths - Wood

Good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Back