Drilling concrete

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's actually a true 1/8 inch bit, will it work? ......assuming that they don't really have a super duper specialized Crain, 1/8" bit, (meaning you don't need a Crain bit) Then save a buck and buy an easily available bit locally. I used DeWalt bits. They had a funky shaped tip, sort of like a sloppy W. I once drilled 99 holes with one bit and on hole number 100, the last hole............... it burned the tip off. Those are the best ones ever made............. in the 1/8" size anyway.
I just bought a pair of Milwaukee 1/8" bits. One was bent and the other only drilled 10 or so holes before self destructing. Everyone locally just installed large Milwaukee tool displays so I think there was some bribes made here in town by the Chinese (they own Milwaukee)

No benefit, just makes the hole wider. So if you use a hammer drill bit like bosch makes they are long and wiggle which makes the hole wider.

Latest posts

Back