Drink šŸ¹ prices

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSLI

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
Holy hell, went out to the local watering hole with a high school friend tonight and ordered a Patron Margarita, guess how much ? .......16.00 bucks šŸ˜  how much for your favorite drink ?

Bottle of domestic beer is $6.50 at a restaurant. $16 for a mixed drink in the spensive part of town sounds bout right.

Just this morning my McDonaldā€™s coffee jumped in price. Used to be a buck. $1.38 now.

Holy hell, went out to the local watering hole with a high school friend tonight and ordered a Patron Margarita, guess how much ? .......16.00 bucks šŸ˜  how much for your favorite drink ?
Haven't had a drink at a watering hole for years...... One Bud Light and paranoia sets in. I like trying out the oddball beers.....
...not odd really, the smaller brewers beers. You know, Budweiser sells 50 gazillion cases per year and the smaller companies sell 5 gazillion.
This one isn't bad. Some taste like crap. "Hop Stupid" was a favorite. At some point they raised the alcohol from 7.5 to 8. Totally changed the taste. It wasn't an improvement.

They come up with some good names. Hop Stupid is one I liked...
.... that's the one where they hopped up the alcohol level. It would have been better dropping it half a point instead of raising it.

One of my favorites is a chavela. It's a michelada with a lime shot and a modelo that sits upside down and fills the glass as you drink it down. Garnished with cocktail shrimp and cucumber slices covered in tajin. Practically a meal at 16 bucks.

One of my favorites is a chavela. It's a michelada with a lime shot and a modelo that sits upside down and fills the glass as you drink it down. Garnished with cocktail shrimp and cucumber slices covered in tajin. Practically a meal at 16 bucks.

Sounds like something I would try. Might have to make one at home to test it out.

Irish Trash Can is only $10
1D3279DA-B36F-4595-9ECB-06F9CB5AC224.jpeg

The Heinekin in the menu said $10 for a can. That's crazy. Had a 22.3 oz. bottle of Sapporo with my dinner last night for $6.50. That's a nice beer........from Japan in case you don't know.

Airport bar. The prices are what they are, you either take it or leave it. Go to a ball game or a race and the prices are just as ridiculous. Last race I went to I paid $21 for the super duper whatever it was jumbo dog. They got ya by the balls one way or the other, and sometimes both.

This desert living sure ainā€™t cheap. Iā€™d move the old man back to the Carolinaā€™s in a heartbeat but I donā€™t think heā€™s up for having any of that so stay tuned for more outrageous prices.

Airport bar. The prices are what they are, you either take it or leave it. Go to a ball game or a race and the prices are just as ridiculous. Last race I went to I paid $21 for the super duper whatever it was jumbo dog. They got ya by the balls one way or the other, and sometimes both.

This desert living sure ainā€™t cheap. Iā€™d move the old man back to the Carolinaā€™s in a heartbeat but I donā€™t think heā€™s up for having any of that so stay tuned for more outrageous prices.
So I don't consider myself a cheapskate but............Last Dodger game my buddy was buying the 25oz Cheladas I think it was $13 per CAN. Of course I have to buy a round eventually but it kills me to give away money like that. It's too hard to come by for a guy who spent his whole life crawling for an hourly wage--------and now transitioning to FIXED INCOME. I can afford a modest retirement now BECAUSE I'm good enough at math to live on what I can afford. It was quite a long time ago we went and his son and two nephews came along. I went up to buy Dodger Dogs and beers. I had to take out a 2nd mortgage on the house. I guarantee you I wont make that mistake again.

When the boys were little, I used to take them to our local A division team, the San Jose Giants. They had a blast, got foul balls, autographs after the game. Ticket prices went from the 5 dollar bucket seats, to 3 dollar bleacher seats; The cheap seats didn't extend much past the 1st and 3d base lines. Saw a couple cool firework shows. If we had waited to when we could afford to watch the Big Boys play, we'd of never seen a game.

Latest posts

Back