Duck tape trick

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was that knucklehead šŸ˜³ at the age of 20, however ! I also folded back and snaked myself under the carpet to remove that tape, never ever to do that again.

Iā€™m the next man ! With this apartment work however,
I would do that for you and even go one step furtherā€¦..ā€¦ Duck tape pad seams and duck tape 60% of the perimeter. Now you only need 1/2 the amount of staples because of the extra stability the duck tape provides. See how there are only 5 or six staples holding down the stair pad and the Same procedure can be done in rooms. Just make sure the tape goes first, then the staple. šŸ˜„ ā€¦.. Iā€™m very observant with all procedures, and I want everyone of them to have purpose. So ! When I staple padding along a power wall every 4ā€ and the pad still remains loose enough to move up onto the tackless šŸ„µ I break out the duck tape, stretch, and staple every 12ā€ to 16ā€ šŸ˜ƒ Now you have major purpose with a strong hold using less staples.
Hey, gimme back my stair stretcher! šŸ˜

Latest posts

Back