EliteCrete

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the first day was great, learned so much. I hate to say it, but it's so dang easy if you know enough about concrete and some skim coating, dang.

Tomorrow we will be doing the finishing on the pieces we started today. I know this application has been around for awhile and I wanted to go to the Ardex school. But jeez, lots of manufacturers have figured this out. And it's popularity is rising. I get several calls a year for this. But never had the expertise.

I got some cool pics coming.

The last thing we did was mix up some 2 part epoxy coating with some metallic colors in it, red and goldish, very cool and asian looking. Then I opened my mouth about moisture testing to the guy running the show. Guess who is doing a presentation on moisture testing today?

Well got me another one of them papers. I'm offically a trained Elite Crete Installer. These sample boards were all done over Hardibacker cus it is so much like a concrete surface.

The list of systems includes concrete toppings, acid stain, dye staining, garage floor systems, epoxy coatings

Elite Crete Certificate 002.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 064.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 028.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 070.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 079.JPG

Last edited:
Oh, taping off between coating and pulling the tape. and concrete stamping is included. This is where we stamped it using molds.

Elite Crete Systems 081.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 083.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 010.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 012.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 017.JPG

Did some things to show you what not to do. You can see some iffy spots and such in some of these which were intentional.

Elite Crete Systems 128.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 125.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 123.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 077.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 056.JPG

And more stuff. I got about 130 pics so just showing some and my friend has others he is sending. You can see how the color pops after applying the sealers and coatings. .

Elite Crete Systems 058.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 060.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 086.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 121.JPG

Elite Crete Systems 068.JPG

@ havasu, like a garage floor with flakes imbedded in epoxy, tons of colors.

@ highup, yes and no that one is going to be left open. There's several tools you can score with, we just used the hand grinder cus it was pretty a small area. You could grout it if you wanted I guess, but you have to keep the seal out of the joint.

Elite Crete Systems 052.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back