Face Book

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
I shared this on Facebook and it ghot taken down. They must like hearing the truth.

1622422521275.png

I hate algorithms. You type in the wrong words, and the computer sends a message to the mothership warning them of honesty that needs to be removed. Kind of like the Wuhan virus starting in a lab. They chastised Trump for saying that and took down comments he made about it. Now they seem to agree that he was right and allow comments stating that the virus may have come from the lab.
The censor police just need to get the hell out of the way unless someone threatens someone else or encourages violence.
Everything else ought to be free speech. If someone says something stupid, other people can chime in and explain to that person why they are stupid. If someone says something that's obviously wrong such as, Bigfoot came from Mars and flew here inside of a large Douglas fir tree........ Someone can chime in and disagree. ...although I'm sorry to say that there's probably a lot of people that would believe that. 😁
I think Facebook and all the big social media places need to be broken up into tiny parts so they have less power. They have the power to control elections by limiting who can speak and who can't. That's dangerous and something needs to be done about it.

What’s really dangerous is that a lot of people can’t think for themselves anymore. They just blindly go along with what they are fed. What ever happened to question authority. And if you’re asking questions, why stop at questioning authority. Question everything.

My buddy had the Rona then he went and got the jab. I asked him why since he already had natural antibodies after having the Rona and clearly didn’t die.

Oh and Facebook reads your PMs. I talked to my sister in a PM about an item and in a few minutes, ads for it were popping up all over my page.

What’s really dangerous is that a lot of people can’t think for themselves anymore. They just blindly go along with what they are fed. What ever happened to question authority. And if you’re asking questions, why stop at questioning authority. Question everything.

My buddy had the Rona then he went and got the jab. I asked him why since he already had natural antibodies after having the Rona and clearly didn’t die.
A friend that owns the local Carpet one store came very close to dying from covid. I discovered that he was getting close to having his second covid shot........ He's just 37 years old.
The reason he got his shots are because of the covid virus have modified from its original version, the one that killed 584 million people in the United States. 😁
He may have been totally protected from covid in the version that he got. The vaccine will help to be sure that he doesn't get covid from one of the variants. Once I heard that, it made sense.

........... People that live in Nebraska and Wyoming won't have the benefits of the note in the bottle thing. I'm not quite sure what they can do.
....... carrier pigeons?

The reason he got his shots are because of the covid virus have modified from its original version, the one that killed 584 million people in the United States. 😁

Population of the US is only 330? million. 584 thousand deaths? I don’t even buy that number either. The numbers reported are inaccurate anyway. If you have the Rona and die in a motorcycle accident, your cause of death is listed as the Rona. It’s that kinda crap that opens the door for me to question everything else that is said about this over politicized flu.

I got the vaccine after a cousin was in ICU with covid for about 8 weeks, He begged to die and they finally let him. I was hoping if the vaccine killed me, it might be an easier death.

I got the vaccine after a cousin was in ICU with covid for about 8 weeks, He begged to die and they finally let him. I was hoping if the vaccine killed me, it might be an easier death.

When my buddy got the COVID he was laid up for a week. My daughter's boyfriend was laid up for a little over a week. I had the swine flu on 09 or 10 and was out for a week. I believe the COVID is real, I just don’t think it was worth shutting down the economy and going crazy with experimental gene therapy. My MIL got the flu shot every year and every year she also got sicker than a dog. I’d rather take my chances on seeing how good my immune system is. Now if I was a bit older and had more health problems I may be inspired to take the jab but that day hasn’t arrived yet.

Population of the US is only 330? million. 584 thousand deaths? I don’t even buy that number either. The numbers reported are inaccurate anyway. If you have the Rona and die in a motorcycle accident, your cause of death is listed as the Rona. It’s that kinda crap that opens the door for me to question everything else that is said about this over politicized flu.
When I said 584 I should have put a :) next to it. I don't have a clue how many people actually died just from Corona. I listen to a few different talk shows and there was even a person from a hospital saying that if the person died from one thing and had Corona, that you were required to list the cause of death as Corona. To me I would think if the person's head was severed in a motorcycle accident and had Corona that the death would be because his head fell off. Sometimes I think real crazy like that.
Hindsight is 20/20, but why is it taking a year and a half to figure out that people over the age of 65 could have been asked to stay home and everyone else go back to work. The financial drain on this country because of politics just shows what crazy monsters inhabit Congress.
Swamp monsters.
My conspiracy theory is they did this to test the limits of their power and control over us, watching how many percent would obey the rules. Once we've been accustomed to being obedient, it just emboldens them for the next crazy thing they think up.

........... People that live in Nebraska and Wyoming won't have the benefits of the note in the bottle thing. I'm not quite sure what they can do.
....... carrier pigeons?

Morse Code? Not many know it. Or can understand it.

When I said 584 I should have put a :) next to it. I don't have a clue how many people actually died just from Corona. I listen to a few different talk shows and there was even a person from a hospital saying that if the person died from one thing and had Corona, that you were required to list the cause of death as Corona. To me I would think if the person's head was severed in a motorcycle accident and had Corona that the death would be because his head fell off. Sometimes I think real crazy like that.
Hindsight is 20/20, but why is it taking a year and a half to figure out that people over the age of 65 could have been asked to stay home and everyone else go back to work. The financial drain on this country because of politics just shows what crazy monsters inhabit Congress.
Swamp monsters.
My conspiracy theory is they did this to test the limits of their power and control over us, watching how many percent would obey the rules. Once we've been accustomed to being obedient, it just emboldens them for the next crazy thing they think up.
A deputy sheriff here died from covid, he was 40. So everyone has to make their own choices.

A deputy sheriff here died from covid, he was 40. So everyone has to make their own choices.

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. If you’re an at risk person then take the jab. I’d rather take my chances. It’s not like I want to die, I just don’t trust the government or the pharmaceutical industry. For one according to the CDC the jab doesn’t even meet their own definition of what a vaccine is. But pharmaceutical companies are off the hook for vaccines so it makes sense for them to call it a vaccine. Number 2 is it doesn’t prevent you from getting COVID or spreading COVID. You just essentially turned those people into asymptomatic transmitters that can take their mask off but those that haven’t taken the jab can’t? How stupid is that? As far as I’m concerned it’s all a bunch of bullshit spewed to get you to take the jab and that’s what makes me question it. The media lies, the government lies, big pharma lies yet somehow I’m part of the problem for questioning it? That’s all I’m sayin.

Morse Code? Not many know it. Or can understand it.

That used to be a requirement to get your HAM license. I believe they have removed that from the current test. Shoot, a stick shift is an anti theft device anymore. And we wonder how the ancient civilizations built the pyramids. Prolly was common knowledge to them.

I did 13 words send/receive back in the early 1970's for my General then took the next written for Advanced. Back then the Extra required 20 wpm. Now there is no code. Just Tech, General, and Extra and it's all written tests and not in front of the FCC.

A lot of people take their test at Pizza Hut or wherever a group decides to meet these days. Not much in the way of HAMs where I’m currently at but when I was workin up in the burgh it was still a fairly common thing. My wife bought me a pirate flag one year for my birthday then she proceeded to tell me that I couldn’t put it up on my tower. WTF. Who does that. Where did she think the flag would go.

Swamp monsters.

If you allow the government to take your rights away during an emergency, don’t be surprised if they create an emergency to take your rights away.

Latest posts

Back