Famous customers and others

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Did you ever meet anyone famous? I installed for Nick Lowery, the Chief's place kicker. I met Nick Civella the don of the KC mafia. Grew up with Kelly Jones, (he played in Johnny Cash band). Grew up with Joe Pike (the voice it guy) he does a lot of commercials, cartoon voices and narrates documentaries.

VP of Boeing. He retired a year before the 787's batteries started catching on fire.
He was always working, so I only met his wife. He stayed at the house in LA. That was a stair runner job that David helped me with.

I put carpet in a home of a screen writer 25 years ago. His wife said he helped write some of the episodes for Perry Mason. I remember his last name was Ward.
There is a couple that I've worked for quite a few times. He retired from Bonneville Power. As a kid living in California he was a stand in for Wally Cleaver........ Maybe you've heard of him, his name is Ray. 😁

I stopped Michael Anthony, the bassist for Van Halen, for a traffic violation. He got a pass and we became fast friends after that.

I had Michael Biehn (Johnny Ringo from Tombstone) ride with me in my undercover car for a week while we were searching for high level Mexican Cartel dope houses. We got millions in cash and thousands of kilos of Cocaine. He was studying for a part in a movie where he was a dope cop. Loved the guy.

I flew to and from Paris, France with Actor Johnny Littlefield and his actress wife Nadine Stenovitch. 24 hours of flying with them, we also became friends and we have been invited to stay with them in their house in for countryside of Paris, France.

I met Dennis the Menace at a Catholic church fundraiser.

I worked a movie set and went to a birthday party as Mel Gibson's body guard. (Ransom)

I sat at a bar table with Eddie Rabbitt (singer) and we both got pretty sauced while skiing up in Mammoth.

I met and had lunch with Priscilla Presley at a movie set.

I also had lunch with OJ Simpson at the same movie set (Naked Gun, 33 1/3)

I also was Mel Gibson's body guard at a documentary (Passion of the Christ)

I also met and spoke to Liberace as a kid while he was shopping at a discount store in West Covina.

I sat next to Elvis Presley when we went to a dinner show to watch Bobby Darin in Las Vegas. Bobby Darin picked up my sister as he sang "Mack the Knife".

I went to the Beatles first concert in Las Vegas on August 20th, 1964, for my 9th birthday present.

Best of all, my great, great grandfather was a distiller at Jack Daniel's company in Tennessee, allowing me "back stage passes"

I just thought of someone more important than anyone. I met Keith, the owner of this forum and hundreds of others, and he even bought me and the wife lunch, while on a trip to Texas.

Holy living crap have...... What else have you been hiding from us. 😁
you've been in the right places at the right time a lot of times and that is freaking cool.

Latest posts

Back