Favorite TV Commercials

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol

I am more concerned that people will get the false impression that saving 40 dollars a month on a 24 month contract will build them anything. Hell, you might get yourself 6 2x4 and a half sheet of 5/8 plywood. I suppose, the small things add up.

I do not watch advertised media and thus am bereft of commercials these days. My loss I suppose.

They play the hell out of that one. Insurance commercials don’t work on me, basically many are scams. Though I did switch to Allstate last month cause it was 70$ cheaper a month. The agent asked me to download the app which wants to track my motion, I declined the legals, (she said to continue my discounts) guess I’ll be looking for another insurance company. I don’t like Jake for State Farm, Flo, but Jaime makes me laugh.

Truck commercials that blast at 200 decibels, with drums and acoustics blaring and pick up trucks flying through the air in slo mo like you can actually treat vehicles that way.

Ive been trying USAA few years now, possibly if it was just me, but they’re higher. Going to try for homeowners, former Air Force retiree said their rates just went up but $ ?, so I’ll try homeowner, then see what bundle would be.

my roofer said USAA was good for claims. Security First paid 13k for my roof, I kicked in 12k.

My truck would only do 93mph from Tampa, not sure if that was on the app that Allstate wants me to get how they would react.

I won’t do those apps or vehicle monitoring anything. They track everything. Sudden stops, jack rabbit starts, your location etc... They sell you on the possibility of saving money but if you drive like me they will cost you money. Let’s face it if you’re not doing 5 or 10 over the posted speed then you’re that guy.

I had a GMC Savanna that had fuel shut off at 100, and it did. Never tried to see if my Ford has some sort of a governor or not

Last edited:
I have had American Family for years. No one else has ever got close to the price. Geico and Progressive were both a lot higher. Right now, I have liability on 3 old vehicles for $69 a month for all three.

I have progressive and mine's 229 for 6 months. I have two POS vehicles and those are insured even though one is drivable. I use Allstate for 20 years and had one accident six months after I got coverage. It cost them $1,500. They never decreased my rates and they always increase my rates every year or two. I called the company to ask if they could reduce my rates because my driving record is flawless. Somehow I got connected to a "somebody" at the company. I told him my driving record was impeccable and I've had one accident in 30 years and I wanted to know why my insurance rate keeps going up and up and up. I think when it hit $97 per month I told him to go fly a kite.
I went back to my insurance agent, cancel the policy and got progressive. It started out at $72 for the first couple of months and then all of a sudden it dropped down to 60 something and kept dropping and dropping. Safeco could care less if I'm a good driver. Progressive has earned my respect.

I must not have watched TV a lot when I was younger. I don't recall any of these commercials and I never knew the Pinto was the best car ever made.

Car commercials were much more entertaining in the 70's apparently.
Now its just some snazzy hip-hop and reasons to feel that my life is less than complete.

The fans sold me, solid

MSRP $1919
Uh, can I get two?

Car commercials were much more entertaining in the 70's apparently.
Now its just some snazzy hip-hop and reasons to feel that my life is less than complete.

The fans sold me, solid

MSRP $1919
Uh, can I get two?
For three times that amount you could have bought an AC Cobra.
Even if you had to take out a huge loan and mortgage your house the price would have been well worth the investment.
https://blog.dupontregistry.com/spe...the time of press,they are a great investment.
I wonder how much a low mileage pinto is worth today. 😁

Latest posts

Back