Flooring Choices

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glassback/IVC luxury rolled vinyl would work nice. Not ur granny's linoleum. Alot of them are warranteed for 20-25 yrs against all sorts of things you can throw at them. Gouging, ripping, fading, tearing, indents, antimicrobial, can't be destroyed by water, comes in all sorts of patterns (wood, tile, stone), not slippery, and softer than vinyl tile, so if your kids fall they've got that soft landing. Anyone else wanna weigh in on this one?

Really? You know how many Bio-harzard carpets I pull out, and have pulled out over the last 35 years? Some won't even go into the bed of my truck they are so filthy.

You can clean the top but there's still all that pet and human body fluids all dried up in there no carpet cleaner can get out that wicks to the surface.

I agree. Carpet is not really for life time. They could get dirt easily and it's hard to clean them.

I think since they already have hardwood flooring, they could go for hardwood. And when it's play time for the children in the living room, she could use rubber mats that are detachable, like what you can see on some nursery schools.

Latest posts

Back