Flooring pictures

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flooring pics. Not all are desirable. Let's add a bit of the real fun.

IMG_0284.jpg

That photo needs some narration.

That be some some professional floor prep.
Customer service/ass kissing/wiring tech/dealing with the 2 footer(that customer that won't budge further than 2 feet from your shoulder the whole project)

But sticking with the finished product satisfaction I'll add a recent one. Set of steps done recently. Complete with end caps. And bonus $tip$ from this one.

IMG_0176.jpg

Looks like you had a little fun on that one.
About the other photo............ I've worked around stuff that couldn't be disconnected before, but that doesn't look like a floor layers responsibility .

Looks like you had a little fun on that one.
About the other photo............ I've worked around stuff that couldn't be disconnected before, but that doesn't look like a floor layers responsibility .

That be winter time work. Gotta make a living even when furniture moving is a one price fits all.

That Obama rug would go perfectly under my cats litter box and I'd let the shit fall on his head.
Edit-Sorry to anyone pro Obama.

Last edited:
That Obama rug would go perfectly under my cats litter box and I'd let the shit fall on his head.
Edit-Sorry to anyone pro Obama.
Thank goodness we have a safeguard called term limits for presidents, but not for the rest of the heathens? (on both sides) That needs some fixin. ;)

I still can't figure out how a person can make a recognizable picture like that in just black and white with so little detail.

How can you make such beautiful pictures with your camera in black and white? Same difference. If I doing a rug of something I don't want a colored photograph. I want grey scale. It shows the shadowing better.

Daris

By the way, you are famous Daris. That Keith Jackson has heard of you, the flooring guru.:cool:

I know he wanted me to friend him on Facebook. I didn't as I didn't have a clue to who he was. There are probably 10,000 people who want to be friends and I don't friend them unless I know who they are and then its a probably not. And some of them I know-very well.

Daris

Latest posts

Back