Flooring pictures

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one Daris was kind enough to make for me .

Nicks golf rug1.jpg

I'm not a golfer and there are a couple mistakes I didn't know about. One thing is that is a left handed golfer and Nick is right handed. I took the picture off a piece of wall paper. The golfer on the paper was also black. I had a black customer that wanted a black golfer rug but we didn't meet on pricing. She furnished the piece of wall paper.
Nick had sent me a picture of himself golfing and it was almost identical to the wall paper.

Daris

I'd like to see a pro golf tournament that has the hole in the sand trap. A golfer could go from 7 under par to 15 above on that one hole. :D

Can I put a ceiling photo in the flooring photo forum? :D
There's some stairs too if you're payin attention. The scans that the photo store did of the stairs I was working on weren't all that good. The stairs are done and turned out nice..................... I mean awsum. :D
I'll scan them myself and see if I can improve them. Tonight, this is all the stairs you gonna get.

FH000020 levels_filtered 800.jpg

I'm in a good mood............. here's one more for tonight.
Hey .............I started at the top, and worked my way down. When I got done, I looked up and this is what I saw. :D

FH000021 levels_filtered 800.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one more of the finished stairs viewed from the living room. The colors are fairly close to correct. It takes a while to get the scan corrected.......... I'm whooped. Maybe a couple more tomorrow night.
How come it doesn't look like 22 hours in the photo? :rolleyes:

Untitled-Scanned-03 levels_filtered desaturate 800.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Got the rest of em ready.
I made this new tip for my new gun. I would have been lost without it. The original one that came on the glue gun started out exactly like the one setting next to my modified tip. The tip's hole is slightly less than 1/8" The original tip might be good for is squirting out a large pile of glue.
I made a hokey little tool caddy that sets on the step. It was mainly made for a place to quickly toss the glue gun without it tipping over. My tool bag keeps it in place on the step. It worked great.

Untitled-Scanned-Glue tip modlevelsCC_filtered 800.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-tool caddy levelsCC_filtered crop 800.jpg

Last edited:
Here's more of the stairs. Not a single tack, Daris. I likey the hot glue method.
On the last photo showing a single miter, you see a strip of thin plywood added to the tread a and riser. I added that, because this carpet was thinner than the old, and the wallpaper didn't cover the bare spot very well. I couldn't make the carpet thicker................ so I made the overhang thicker. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back