Flooring renovation for warehouse

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoySmith

Hi all,
Hope everyone’s doing good.
The flooring of the warehouse I am working is damaged. It is happening maybe because the flooring concrete is old. Some of the places on the floor have cracks and chips. As you know the areas that will regularly be subjected to extreme conditions, such as the storage and movement of heavy loads, and traffic by forklifts and other heavy vehicles. The flooring in such areas will require greater protection to continue to perform well over time. So, as a manager, I am thinking of epoxy motor flooring.
Epoxy mortar systems are often a viable flooring option for areas that require that extra level of protection; epoxy mortar floor coatings can bear heavy loads, help protect against pitting of the concrete slab, and have excellent abrasion resistance to withstand the movement of heavy machinery.
This is just what I think will be great. So, just wanted to know, if there are any other options that would be good for warehouses.
Please share your wisdom.

Latest posts

Back