Flooring shear

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found yer ugly mug dude. hee hee :D Can't see your timeline cus we have no mutual friends, so friend me. I didn't see a friend me tab but sent you a message.

Sent from my LGMS500 using Flooring Forum mobile app

Seems legit.

To be safe, what do you see here sir?
1053780455_1386048458.jpg

Lol

That thing is a tinker toy. I have the real one. Its from bullet tools. I bought it five years ago for about six hundred bucks and an extra blade for $75 and haven't taken the blade out of the package yet. I don't understand how there are guys who install laminate or eng floors who don't have one. Mine is supposed to cut 3/4" oak but I always feel like im about to break the damn thing whenever I try. They cut install time in half but make sure you get the "magnum" shear. That's the one that works best.

Update, now Crain has one out. An updated version of their vct cutter and what bullet tools used to design their cutters. And its about half the price of the Bullet tools cutter. $350.00
I might indulge since my friend who is a Crain repo for the west coast stopped by to show me.

http://www.craintools.com/wood/cutters-miters/673

Nick, my colleague who is the rep said they put a neat little back cut on it so you can butt up end pieces neater. Good for borders and stuff.

That's a good idea E. I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to tools .
I may never use it but i have to have it . :D

The shear is a must have if your doing laminate we don't use ours for hardwood just better off using a chop saw

Latest posts

Back