Flooring supplies

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year the binder was skipping so I had to sew a few spots by hand. I placed the needle on the arm of my tee shirt, like Dave Hunt does for quick access and guess what ?..... at the end of the day it was missing 🤨 and nowhere to be found, Until appx. 6 months later, while putting on a separate shirt, I felt something funny, it was the needle. I was lucky not to draw blood. My last Carpet sewn seam was making this Dobby Bag 😆 appx 8 years ago......Hey Barry ! Did you ever make one ?
Nope. But I still have my needles and thread and I even know where they at. 😁

🤔 ummm. I do still have and use S-200 sparingly for special circumstances.
Now you're pissing me off. 😁
Actually, I probably haven't installed any vinyl for months. I think I installed a tiny pantry in marmoleum about 6 months ago? I'm glad I don't do much vinyl because I hate the new stuff..... new stuff, meaning since the invention of IVC solid vinyl products..... and it's actually not solid, it's foam with a wear layer.
....on the bright side, this newer flooring can last for months and months and months.

I have a piece of ivc just loose layed in my entry way. We beat the snot out of it, keep firewood on it etc and it still looks fine.
I don't love ivc but I would rather work with that than some stiff ass forbo or such.

Latest posts

Back