Free Kindle Books ..

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have to pay , I'll post all free ones you can handle.. Spend that money on something useful, like a gift foe me ..:D

I am not one to read books.
My wife likes to go to Barnes and Noble, I hate the place.
I walk around saying “ I have never read a book in my life... and look at me “ or “books are my kryptonite“. o_O
She has me drop her off now , and I go to Home Depot.

I'm with you Don. I read when I need to know something. I probably never liked to read because when I get to paragraph six, I already forgot paragraphs one, two and three. In one ear right out the other. Isn't there supposed to be an absorbent material in there for words to stick to? Mine's Teflon. :rolleyes:
That said, over the years, I've traveled thousands of miles on logging roads and I never got lost no matter how hard I've tried. .......maybe I got gravel in there. :D

Last edited:
When i was in the service i use to read a book a week.. You get a good aurther and it is better then watching the movie ..

When i was in the service i use to read a book a week.. You get a good aurther and it is better then watching the movie ..
Grandpa was an avid reader of westerns. I just never got the bug. Like I said, the words just don't stick, so if I can't follow the story well enough it's really pointless. That's why my motivation has always been working with my hands. I'm a bit on autopilot once I start a project. No one ever taught me how to build an engine. I decided to, and I did. It was not an easy task for me. Took about 3 months. The second one went a little faster.

Latest posts

Back