Fukushima and some thoughts

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
Very interesting story on the reality of the situation... reality according to one guy who has done some number crunching. Not sayin his numbers are spot on, but not sayin the numbers another guy mentioned are accurate either. I just think this would make a very interesting hour long TV show... 20/20, NOVA or the like.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444772404577589270444059332.html

Last edited:
we are children with no understanding ----imagine a five year old boy alone in a room with a loaded gun---the only question is when the trigger gets pulled---god bless us all

Have you seen the stories about the mutated insects?

That article mentions that it can effect those, but the same thing doesn't happen to higher life forms. Just out of curiosity, I wonder how many butterflies in Japan were mutated, and if any of those critters are still around.
I suppose those mutations would make them much easier prey, so my bet, all the mutations will disappear.
I just think an honest discussion (if that was possible) on a documentary style TV program would be interesting.
........all we get from the news is biased 'we're all gonna die' scare stories. I'd like to see something real.

What's the date again? AM or PM
.........I want to prepare.
Will we die peacefully in our sleep like Grandpa did......... or yelling and screaming like the rest of the people in the car?

Latest posts

Back